Is the New 2025 CMS Rule for Agent compensation actually GREAT news for AGENTS and FMOs?

You've only seen it the last 4 years? Did you only start looking 4 years ago? Never forget that the present President has to deal with what the last President did. It's been like that since the country started. And yeah, it's probably been corrupt just about as long. Obama had to deal with Bush's crap, Trump had to deal with Obama's crap, Biden has to deal with Trump's crap, and the next President will have to deal with Biden's crap. Just the way it goes.

No, I've seen it since forever. I mean especially the last 4 years, since it was so incredibly blatant.

Last edited:
He's a Trump supporter. Good luck getting thru to him.

I'm not a "Trump" supporter. I'm a common sense supporter. Something lost on the left. The party that believes men can be women is insulting me. You people are so hung up on the personality of Trump, you've thrown out any and all logic. I mean, not that it was ever really there to be begin with.

Last edited:
I'm not a "Trump" supporter. I'm a common sense supporter. Something lost on the left. The party that believes men can be women is insulting me. You people are so hung up on the personality of Trump, you've thrown out any and all logic. I mean, not that it was ever really there to be begin with.
Stay away from Trump Media. Lost over 8% more today.

Stay away from Trump Media. Lost over 8% more today.

Maybe you should learn some reading comprehension skills. This time read it again, and try it slowly. I'll summarize and keep it short and simpIe...I....DO NOT...CARE....ABOUT..TRUMP. Is it penetrating the skull?

Back