ITC Vrs Agent Methods

I am a Medicare Agent that Really just doesn't understand the Tech side of things, I wanted to get a good site with SEO and Just don't want to have to do much work to put it together. I am a talker not a writer, So I need a lot of help with content and stuff, Give me a paragraph to write I might be paralyzed for 2 hours.

With that said would I get a lot more with ITC For 1 K upfront and $159 a month or is it basicly close to what I get from Agent methods with no upfront and $59 a month?

I mean I talk to these guys and it all sounds the same but not understanding the language there might be some huge difrences

Hi Vic,

We work really hard to provide the best possible service and solution to the agents that work with us. I think you'll find our platform very easy to use and our team helpful in assisting you.

As you know, we provide a free trial which gives you a very low risk way to experience our service for yourself and form your own opinion without having to pay for anything. Try it - I believe you will like it, and no matter what you will end up better informed before spending any money.

You can start your trial at www.agentmethods.com, and call us at 800-683-0107 with any questions.

Thanks,

Aaron

Hi Vic,

We work really hard to provide the best possible service and solution to the agents that work with us. I think you'll find our platform very easy to use and our team helpful in assisting you.

As you know, we provide a free trial which gives you a very low risk way to experience our service for yourself and form your own opinion without having to pay for anything. Try it - I believe you will like it, and no matter what you will end up better informed before spending any money.

You can start your trial at www.agentmethods.com, and call us at 800-683-0107 with any questions.

Thanks,

Aaron

Are you still encouraging agents to use your canned content? Do you still have multiple sites that are sandboxed by google?

I have paid $10 - $18 and had nothing more than someone rewriting MY OWN articles. Most of the content writers, especially those charging less than $20 are a waste of time and money.

I agree completely. Even $20 to proofread and edit content is borderline too cheap for quality work. The way I found a quality writer was by looking for someone that writes for a living, understands how to research a topic, has a voice, and is not involved with SEO or "content marketing" in anyway shape or form.

Agreed on the cheap content. I pay around $0.05-$0.08 per word from my writers.

My opinion is you shouldn't "rent" a site from anyone, especially if you're going to be investing in content.

And if you don't want to do much work for SEO, you're going to have to pay a professional a lot more than a few hundred dollars/mo to get any results. I wouldn't even touch SEO if you're not going to learn it yourself (which you say don't want to) or are willing to pay someone a much higher amount.

Agreed on the cheap content. I pay around $0.05-$0.08 per word from my writers.

My opinion is you shouldn't "rent" a site from anyone, especially if you're going to be investing in content.

And if you don't want to do much work for SEO, you're going to have to pay a professional a lot more than a few hundred dollars/mo to get any results. I wouldn't even touch SEO if you're not going to learn it yourself (which you say don't want to) or are willing to pay someone a much higher amount.

I don't mind learning some when it comes to SEO, In fact this thread is kind of the beginning step, Trying to find direction on what I need to know about and where to begin.

Only I don't want to make the site so much work I cant spend time selling

What I really dont want to do is write. But I am getting some info here on how to handle that

----------

Who would be a good company for SEO and how much should it cost?

vic20,

Please reach out to us. We can help you do it yourself so that you may learn. Or our team of over 20 graphic and web designers, content writers, and e-mail marketing specialties can do all of your SEO, content, social, and e-mail marketing.

During the initial consultation our representative can walk you through it all in an easy to understand manner. Remember, all we do is work with insurance agents. We speak your language. We know your line of business (with existing customers to back that up). And finally, we are here to help.

Feel free to contact me at anytime if you have any questions.

I am a Medicare Agent that Really just doesn't understand the Tech side of things, I wanted to get a good site with SEO and Just don't want to have to do much work to put it together. I am a talker not a writer, So I need a lot of help with content and stuff, Give me a paragraph to write I might be paralyzed for 2 hours.

With that said would I get a lot more with ITC For 1 K upfront and $159 a month or is it basicly close to what I get from Agent methods with no upfront and $59 a month?

I mean I talk to these guys and it all sounds the same but not understanding the language there might be some huge difrences

You can have a nice website that is built offshore for 1/3 of the price charged by U.S. website builders, AND YOU OWN THE SITE! You can have it hosted for $50 a year. Don't pay monthly fees for a website that disappears if you quit paying the fee. SEO is not difficult at all and most people make it sound so difficult so that you feel you need to pay them. Google various types of insurance and you will notice that the top sites are custom built, not generic sites.

Content- you can get 1000 words of content for 5.00 on Fiverr.com. You can make changes to it if necessary.

My site is not live as I am going to put quote engines for term life, final expense, and med supps in it and I haven't decided who to use.

Logo- again, $5.00 on Fiverr.com. I spent a total of $15 to have 3 designers make a logo, and I picked the one I liked best.

JohnWalker,

We have responsive templates as well, call me. Also, our adaptive sites also fully comply with Google's guidelines.

Google various types of insurance and you will notice that the top sites are custom built, not generic sites.

Content- you can get 1000 words of content for 5.00 on Fiverr.com. You can make changes to it if necessary.

Logo- again, $5.00 on Fiverr.com. I spent a total of $15 to have 3 designers make a logo, and I picked the one I liked best.

And I guess the top custom built sites you find on Google are all designed for 5 bucks on fiverr.com too right?
Can i also buy my insurance clients on fiverr.com too?

Back