IUL Presentation Needed ?

You guys are too funny, you’re wasting your breath because none of your barbs affect me in any way, your desperation is amusing because you’ve been called out and don’t know how to handle it; happy selling boys, just wish I lived in your area so I could replace every policy you write:)

What desperation? You're the only one grasping at straws and haven't come up with a single shred of evidence that you know what you're talking about.

Let's start with this: What is the formula for the net death benefit?

Index SCAM!!.png Man was he pissed with 10.22% NO RISK gain in his indexed fund!
FIA SCAM!.png

STFU 1.png

ANOTHER SCAM I Wrote!! If only we allocated more to the scam fund instead of the fixed account... Would you like to see more of Indexed scams? Gladly will show you the "numbers" all day... IUL/FIA? You Pick Mr. CPA.

Another FIA SCAM.png

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    53.9 KB · Views: 1
What desperation? You're the only one grasping at straws and haven't come up with a single shred of evidence that you know what you're talking about.

Let's start with this: What is the formula for the net death benefit?
Jibberish to confuse unsuspecting vulnerable targets:)

Jibberish to confuse unsuspecting vulnerable targets:)

Wow. I think you should turn your license back in to your state. You are so incompetent. And YOU think you can judge ME? lol.

Since I get a perverse pleasure of educating the ignorant (which you freely admitted to earlier in this thread) and the uninformed, here it is:

Net death benefit = cash values + net amount at risk - any outstanding loans.

I wish your IQ was higher than your body temperature.

View attachment 5366 Man was he pissed with 10.22% NO RISK gain in his indexed fund!
View attachment 5365

View attachment 5367

ANOTHER SCAM I Wrote!! If only we allocated more to the scam fund instead of the fixed account... Would you like to see more of Indexed scams? Gladly will show you the "numbers" all day... IUL/FIA? You Pick Mr. CPA.

View attachment 5364
Means absolutely nothing without the entire illustration; He’ll be bleeding from the ass when it’s all said and done:) Please give me a shot at replacing this piece of crap!!!!!!!

osewo.jpg

Wow. I think you should turn your license back in to your state. You are so incompetent. And YOU think you can judge ME? lol.

Since I get a perverse pleasure of educating the ignorant (which you freely admitted to earlier in this thread) and the uninformed, here it is:

Net death benefit = cash values + net amount at risk - any outstanding loans.

I wish your IQ was higher than your body temperature.
Loans you say, if it’s your money why do you have to borrow it? BTW, aren’t you the guy that couldn’t pass HS?:)

Back