IUL Presentation Needed ?

Please do, y’all have become predictable and boring:) come over to the FE board and get a really good thrashing:)

DHK posts on the broker forum. Unless it's changed, it makes the fe board look like Mister Rogers' Neighborhood.

Reactions: DHK
DHK posts on the broker forum. Unless it's changed, it makes the fe board look like Mister Rogers' Neighborhood.

I don't post much on there, but at least they try to understand. Helado is my biggest critic, but he's also complimentary too. If anything, it helps me to "up my game" to be sure that I can explain myself (and shoot holes through their assumptions) far better.

Which is why I'm at the point where I don't give a damn to educate the trolls much. It's all the same ****, different day.

When they die does the beneficiary get both the DB and the CSV?

actually, I think you mean the Face Amount & the CV. the death benefit is the claim amount which in some case like term is merely the face amount. in other cases like UL type products the death benefit could be the face amount plus the Cash Value minus loans.

CSV doesn't come into play on a death benefit. I think you meant CV. never seen a policy that takes the Surrender value into play when processing a death benefit claim.

you may know #s, but you apparently need a refresher on industry terms & details

Last edited:
actually, I think you mean the Face Amount & the CV. the death benefit is the claim amount which in some case like term is merely the face amount. in other cases like UL type products the death benefit could be the face amount plus the Cash Value minus loans.

CSV doesn't come into play on a death benefit. I think you meant CV. never seen a policy that takes the Surrender value into play when processing a death benefit claim.

you may know #s, but you apparently need a refresher on industry terms & details
I don’t sell the crap so I don’t know the BS terminology but I do know how it works and it is a scam. It makes no difference how much CV you build up, you lose it when you die unless you cancel your policy; in the meantime while building this bogus CV the family is woefully underinsured. End of story, I don’t need anymore lectures on how great it is, it is shit.

It makes no difference how much CV you build up, you lose it when you die

No you don't, you ignorant ****.

Net Amount at Risk

Net death benefit = cash values + net amount at risk - any outstanding loans.

Note: That applies to FE policies too.

Your terminology is lacking and unprofessional. These are legal and economic contracts... and you don't know what you're selling already.

You think the net death benefit just "fully appears" like magic from the company's reserves? No. It's the cash value + the amount at risk that is paid out.

That's life insurance 101. Well, at least it is if you've passed high school.

Back