I've Been Replaced?

If failed to file a replacement form is reason for a rescission, I have never heard of it being done.

I've never seen it done either. But it is a REQUIRED consumer protection so if the consumer made enough stink about it, who knows?

Hey Baseball, get a little creative and get the info from her on what she signed up for this time. Have another agent friend of yours call her out of the blue, and pick her brain.

One of the problems with writing challenged people is they mess up their banking all the time and you can spend more time chasing them down than they are worth. I notice the problem policies are very often small monthly premiums that are not worth the time, in the long run.

gl

Bingo bingo bingo

----------

Ha, wait till both policies draft because the insured thought the other agent canceled your policy. Personally, I would probably not spend any more time on it other than a phone call or two, maybe.

Foresters is actually great when you are dealing with a stupid agent trying to replace your business. You cant just call and say "I wanna cancel this here surance". Nope..Foresters makes the insured send in a heap of signed paperwork to cancel....if they dont guess what....it drafts again the next month:D:D

Bingo bingo bingo

----------

Foresters is actually great when you are dealing with a stupid agent trying to replace your business. You cant just call and say "I wanna cancel this here surance". Nope..Foresters makes the insured send in a heap of signed paperwork to cancel....if they dont guess what....it drafts again the next month:D:D

That's why before you cancel her foresters, you call them first and ask them to be put on direct bill :biggrin:

Bingo bingo bingo ---------- Foresters is actually great when you are dealing with a stupid agent trying to replace your business. You cant just call and say "I wanna cancel this here surance". Nope..Foresters makes the insured send in a heap of signed paperwork to cancel....if they dont guess what....it drafts again the next month:D:D

I know it is difficult. You can't take them off the bank draft and cancel the policy at the same time.

If they find out you're trying to cash surrender the policy, they won't let you take them off the bank draft LOL.

I figured a way around that, without all the excess paperwork. But now that they are one of my go to's I probably shouldn't share ha ha.

I know it is difficult. You can't take them off the bank draft and cancel the policy at the same time.

If they find out you're trying to cash surrender the policy, they won't let you take them off the bank draft LOL.

I figured a way around that, without all the excess paperwork. But now that they are one of my go to's I probably shouldn't share ha ha.

Cmon let's hear it.

Put them on direct notice first, then call them and cancel it after they already move it - I do that will all companies I cancel just to avoid them getting double drafted for any reason

senior life in Thomasville won't let you even stop the draft without a signature

Put them on direct notice first, then call them and cancel it after they already move it - I do that will all companies I cancel just to avoid them getting double drafted for any reason

Yeah but with foresters you have to actually make two phone calls.

I don't even make phone calls anymore. I have a handwritten form letter for stopping bank drafts, cash surrenders etc. with blanks in it for names and account numbers etc. I just keep five or 10 copies of the handwritten letter in my bag all the time

And I just fax that to policyholder services.

I don't even make phone calls anymore. I have a handwritten form letter for stopping bank drafts, cash surrenders etc. with blanks in it for names and account numbers etc. I just keep five or 10 copies of the handwritten letter in my bag all the time

I've done it many times on one call, but maybe it's changed? But, ^^^ that is a great idea!

----------

senior life in Thomasville won't let you even stop the draft without a signature

Can't they do it voice signature? Seems silly that they can let them sign the app over the phone, but not change from bank draft to direct?

That's why before you cancel her foresters, you call them first and ask them to be put on direct bill :biggrin:

Yea genius, thats a given with any replacement, thats called "replacement artist 101" :D:D

----------

Last edited by a moderator:
Back