I've Been Replaced?

Yea genius, thats a given with any replacement, thats called "replacement artist 101" :D:D ---------- Video Link: www.youtube.com/watch?v=jFOxuDVdlwM

I've found those typed up forms have caused issues in the past. I've actually had clients get letters stating that another agent cannot cancel a bank draft when it was typed up like that.

That's why I just hand wrote one and scanned it and saved it in my computer.

I've found those typed up forms have caused issues in the past. I've actually had clients get letters stating that another agent cannot cancel a bank draft when it was typed up like that.

That's why I just hand wrote one and scanned it and saved it in my computer.

Its not just a bank draft cancellation, its a cancellation period, ive never had a problem with it and probably never will, its a value added service i provide :). Besides, it doesnt mention an agent at all, are you implying these companies are so arrogant they think an fe client cant type up a letter?

Its not just a bank draft cancellation, its a cancellation period, ive never had a problem with it and probably never will, its a value added service i provide :). Besides, it doesnt mention an agent at all, are you implying these companies are so arrogant they think an fe client cant type up a letter?

Yep I've had it happen twice. For real though, what FE client has a fax machine and computer anyway??

For me, trying to change a client's mind on the phone is very difficult, so I don't even try. I simply say that I'm sorry to lose their business and I will bring a cancellation form over for them to sign. This takes all the pressure off as they just think they are cancelling. When I show up I sit with them and begin filling out the form and asking questions while doing so to try and uncover who they switched to and why. Being an independent, I oftentimes will mention that if the product is that good for my clients I will want to start selling it too. This seems to lessen the pressure more and get them to open up. By now, I know enough to know if they made a good decision or not, and whether I can make a save or not.

It is best to not use typed out generic forms. Too easy for clients to switch back because of shady agent and they just say that you added that page into the app and they didn't know what they were signing.

Yes clients are supposed to read every single page before signing but these companies KNOW how this really goes down. Sign here, ok sign here, ok here, blah blah.....Too easy to act like you just added that in.

I just carry blank white paper (if the draft is not coming up in the next week) and get them to write it out. If no cash value at all....Please stop my bank draft immediately on policy # 243523542354. Then get them to print their name, write dob, and sign.

If the draft is anytime close i just call and get it taken off of draft with them.

If there is cash value, just either add that to the same paper or seperate. The reason this is important is some companies require a certain form from them to cancel. So if you did stop draft and cancel on same page and they require a certain form for cancellation, it will also stop them from stopping bank draft.

It is always best to call and stop draft while WITH the client. But if company is closed, or they don't allow it, i do the above. Just don't use generic form. I send a generic form out to my agents but it is meant to show them what they should get the client to write, not actually use that one :)

Back