Jd Jd Jd

When it comes to FE sales ideas, I freely admit that my ideas may not be a fit - and I usually do admit that every time I interject an idea. But at least I contribute and let others accept or reject it. I don't fight for it much on here. (But there are days when I forget to take my meds and I go around the bend a bit! lol.)

like i was really wrong about telesales. I thought we were moving away from it. I posted that to Ramiz when I first joined. Still sort of surprised to be honest how everyone seems to be in telesales ....especially ones that weren't so nice about back then haha

When it comes to FE sales ideas, I freely admit that my ideas may not be a fit - and I usually do admit that every time I interject an idea. But at least I contribute and let others accept or reject it. I don't fight for it much on here. (But there are days when I forget to take my meds and I go around the bend a bit! lol.)

what do you do?

I sell IUL, WL, Term, and annuities to families and retirees. That's my primary market.

Didn't you work at a bank? I'm sure that's no longer the case, probably thinking of way back on the registered broker forums. Do you use direct mail today?
Nice avi and sig btw, looking forward to season 2!

Didn't you work at a bank? I'm sure that's no longer the case, probably thinking of way back on the registered broker forums. Do you use direct mail today?
Nice avi and sig btw, looking forward to season 2!

I did work at a credit union. That was over 10 years ago now.

I don't use direct mail. I use referrals, shoe leather, and my wits. :)

Season 2 is gonna rock!

Latest posts

Back