JD . Justin Brock in a round about way called you out on his podcast

DonP

Guru
1000 Post Club
I was laughing . He had Scotty Elliot former one life prez on . He’s now high up with Amerilife . Brock said “ Don’t ever go to that insurance forum . My first knowledge of one life was when this guy on there used to beat up Parker and associates.” . I remember you’d call them Parker and asses . Lmao

That may or not have been me? Many people were already bashing Parker and Asses, rightfully so, when I first found this forum. The Miracle Life Insurance thingy was pushed by TAG and Parker before I was ever on here.

But if they are still scared of me I'm OK with it. They do still owe me money. Maybe they could send a check?

Most likely he's referring to Rick. He had a wealth of information about Parker and their tactics.

But they did always include a bible verse in their emails.

Green sky ?The bible ins salesman the biggest scum . There’s a bible fe Imo out of Nc . Called Christian something. Everything is bible verses

Green sky ?The bible ins salesman the biggest scum . There’s a bible fe Imo out of Nc . Called Christian something. Everything is bible verses

You have the wrong Rick if you’re calling him a bible guy?

He’s very knowledgeable about insurance. Not so much about the FE business. But insurance as a whole and insurance laws.

This forum needs people like him posting more. Not less.

No I was asking is that the Rick you were referring too when you said he didn’t Like Parker . Rick bronstein? I talked to him on the phone about 8 yrs ago when I was going to get in Medicare .

I was laughing . He had Scotty Elliot former one life prez on . He’s now high up with Amerilife . Brock said “ Don’t ever go to that insurance forum . My first knowledge of one life was when this guy on there used to beat up Parker and associates.” . I remember you’d call them Parker and asses . Lmao

I guess a better question is, who the hell is Justin Brock??

When anyone warns you to “Don’t go to XYZ” doesn’t that make you go directly to XYZ to see what they don’t want you to know?

But definitely don’t go to FexContracting.com! Those guys can’t teach you anything. Stay away! Stay far, far away!

When anyone warns you to “Don’t go to XYZ” doesn’t that make you go directly to XYZ to see what they don’t want you to know?

But definitely don’t go to FexContracting.com! Those guys can’t teach you anything. Stay away! Stay far, far away!

Have you seen TR King IM ? He certainly wouldn’t want any of his followers looking and learning there either.

Back