Jd Jd Jd

not just JD but I noticed a lot of guys are gone. I guess I need to go back a few months and see if a big fight happened or what. I sometimes come on here after 6 months or a year. maybe I am not up to speed.

not just JD but I noticed a lot of guys are gone. I guess I need to go back a few months and see if a big fight happened or what. I sometimes come on here after 6 months or a year. maybe I am not up to speed.
The Soap Operas change more often than that. You have to check in every month to keep up. :yes:

Earlier in the year, one or two responses to that type of comment suggested that a number of posters using the "old forum" software stopped using the "new forum" software because of the way it restricts cellphone access. You may just be seeing the results of technology changes rather than disputes.

Earlier in the year, one or two responses to that type of comment suggested that a number of posters using the "old forum" software stopped using the "new forum" software because of the way it restricts cellphone access. You may just be seeing the results of technology changes rather than disputes.
These guys I am talking about: they wouldn't let the Roman army get between them and a computer to brag about their exploits! These guys were basically camped out on here. edit :ok my bad: I went and checked and some were posting in june, my bad.

Last edited:
Back