jimmycc's drug advisory thread

First of all I would like to thank you for accepting the challenge. All I wanted to do was show that weasel wannabe insurance agent how tricky these drug plans actually are but hes not here to learn anything hes here to teach us.

This will take some looking into but there is most surely something wrong with those figures Medicare.gov is giving us on your case. I know some may not want to believe this or hear this, but just going to Medicare .gov is not the end all answer. I will look in detail later but for now I would bet that those figures are not correct. My thinking is the whole point of Silverscript's Plus plan is that it pays better then their choice plan. That being said there is no way the Plus plan is going to cost 4000 a year more. I'll get back to you on this.

I see you got up on the wrong side of bed today, as usual.

Got your SilverScript research done yet?

I'll get back to you on this.
This-is-me-Waiting-for-you.jpg

I see you got up on the wrong side of bed today, as usual.

Got your SilverScript research done yet?

I could not fact check you because you were to gutless to give out the details of how you saved someone thousands of dollars remember! You are gutless read my lips GUTLESS! I did not check the agents drug plan because it would take along time but I will take as long as it takes to show you that you are a bumbling old fool. Give me the info and I will have the most detailed response to your case possible. Bring it or continue to backslide weasel!

this is what I get for responding "un-coffeed". I read "SS" as "Social Security", so I thought "whaaaaat?".

Carry on.....

I had to read your answer twice. First was before coffee. Then after coffee and saw your second response. :)

Back