Just Quit my Job to Do FE Full Time

Little one's to the young ones. I had one for $240 AP a few weeks ago. Don't want too many of those. :laugh:

Both of them were 53 and broke. The first one I had to really convince her to spend $17 a month. 2nd lady had a $60 a month policy last year that she never paid cause she couldnt afford it. Last week she could afford the new one at $22 a month, now this week she cant afford it, filing bankruptcy, blah blah blah

Chris Mitchell

Both of them were 53 and broke. The first one I had to really convince her to spend $17 a month. 2nd lady had a $60 a month policy last year that she never paid cause she couldnt afford it. Last week she could afford the new one at $22 a month, now this week she cant afford it, filing bankruptcy, blah blah blah

Chris Mitchell

You'll do fine. Sounds like you've got your head on straight. Just keep plugging away and the bigger ones will come(and stick).

You'll do fine. Sounds like you've got your head on straight. Just keep plugging away and the bigger ones will come(and stick).

The most irritating thing is having to wait til the next weekend to get back in the field. So I spend all week reading and preparing for next time. I found out today that I have enough PTO to take off work for the next 14 Fridays, so an extra day will definitely help.

Chris Mitchell

Jd just curious as I sell the crap out of moo kids policies. Problem is no renewals.On the other side every easy to sell but I might start selling Rna's as it has nice back end. Are you selling Rna's?

Jd just curious as I sell the crap out of moo kids policies. Problem is no renewals.On the other side every easy to sell but I might start selling Rna's as it has nice back end. Are you selling Rna's?

Either RNA or Trinity/FBL. I won't sell MoO.

Does trinity have a 10 and 20 pay kids policy? How's it priced? Does it require a phone interview for the kids policy? Do they have an easy app like moo does?

Does trinity have a 10 and 20 pay kids policy? How's it priced? Does it require a phone interview for the kids policy? Do they have an easy app like moo does?

FBL has a 10 pay. Trinity says they are adding it. It's their FU so the app is not all that simple. No mandatory interview on their FU.

RNA has a 20 pay and paid up at 65. No mandatory interview on their's either.

I've never seen a MoO app for kids so I don't know to compare them.

Back