Just read FFL got a cease and desist order from FTC for false advertising.

DonP

Guru
1000 Post Club
Just read a long FTC summons against Shawn meinke and FFL . They listed examples of the false advertising and outrageous lies of income claims

I got and email today with 3 videos attached. Interviewed agents who are making big bucks. I guess they ignored the FTC.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/shawn-meaike-a4b00792/

Shawn Meaike - Integrity Marketing Group

"Make your WEEKLY salary in ONE DAY as an Agent with Family First Life.... What was your biggest paycheck in a month? — Last month I checked on mine and it was like $40k in a month."

FTC issues cease-and-desist order over Uncasville insurance company's earnings claims
Ha! Their agents on Facebook are full of the kool aid for a month or two and then they go back to flipping burgers.
They have always claimed top commissions but then after agents sign up they are lower than average with most companies.

Johnny chargeback rears it’s ugly head! I hear all the $ they make in a week but never get an update 3-6 months later to check how many fell off the books. That question seems to get dodged.

Dang - I was always wondering about FFL. I have talked with some producers who have used their system. I'm starting to see why they no longer do, although there is always another side.

I've never been with FFL, nor do I desire that culture.

Back