Kamala's "New Ideas"

Hypocritical how? When the right talk about civil war, and fixing elections w/ guns it's my responsibility to be able to protect myself and my people
No, your responsibility is to obey the Party. The Party will provide and protect you. You should turn in your guns for a pizza voucher. And turn in your neighbors that do not comply.

I would recommend calling the police. Well, unless of course they have been defunded. Then call the guy down the street with the American flag out front.

Last edited:
No, your responsibility is to obey the Party. The Party will provide and protect you. You should turn in your guns for a pizza voucher. And turn in your neighbors that do not comply.

I would recommend calling the police. Well, unless of course they have been defunded. Then call the guy down the street with the American flag out front.
Police won't be defunded if conman wins. He's wanting to make them immune from prosecution. That should work out well.

Are you ok? What party are you talking about?

It's the straight up black and white that annoys me the most though. Have concerns about transgenders in sports? You are transphobic and want them all dead. You believe abortion should be legal? You want to kill babies and do abortions at 8 months .... ridiculous.
Agreed. I am comfortable in the Grey area. I am also comfortable with riding the fence and being fluid with my opinions. Very comfortable with changing my mind.

I was born with a Left wing and a Right wing. My brain is in the middle.

Police won't be defunded if conman wins.

See, you give me another good reason to finally vote for Trump.

On the police, think kamala and the DNC is planning on defunding them in Chiraq? Sure seems that they are funding the crap out of them, against their own, today. Tomorrow looks good for the OT also.

I am Weird

Agreed. I am comfortable in the Grey area. I am also comfortable with riding the fence and being fluid with my opinions. Very comfortable with changing my mind.

I was born with a Left wing and a Right wing. My brain is in the middle.

See, you give me another good reason to finally vote for Trump.

On the police, think kamala and the DNC is planning on defunding them in Chiraq? Sure seems that they are funding the crap out of them, against their own, today. Tomorrow looks good for the OT also.

I am Weird

They’ve also set up a “wall” in Chiraq and require identification to enter the convention. I wonder why they don’t require that at the border?

Back