KSKJ's Top Agent

Bag-O-Cash.png
It was raining in Kentucky last night. JD got so much bling bling they need to add a room on his house to display it all. Then they brought in a load of cash for him on a fork truck.
A good time for all.
Here he is holding his $10,000 bonus from KSKJ. In addition he got an award for Top AGent of the year. Another for Top multi-pay agent of the year. And a personalized bottle of aged Kentucky bourbon. He also got a $500 bonus from FexContracting which we give any agent who is #1 with any company. And we just had a great time with a small group of friends at a real cool winery in Kentucky.
So what did everyone else do last night?
JDs-Bourbon.png

Last edited:
JD got so much bling bling they need to add a room on his house to display it all.

Folks throw the term G.O.A.T. around very easily these days, but when it comes to the FE business, I challenge anyone to find a better all around high producer than JD. He not only sells at the highest levels, his service to his clients is far above that of most of the field.

Congrats @jdeasy ... I'm proud to be your friend.

Great company, IMO, and agent, shame JD don’t like me.

What’s his number for 2020 so I know what to top Scott?

Great company, IMO, and agent, shame JD don’t like me.

What’s his number for 2020 so I know what to top Scott?

He ISSUED $130,000 with KSKJ in 2020. He also writes several other companies. But KSKJ is his favorite. He runs 15 leads a week. All direct mail. All between the ages of 55 to 79. Plain vanilla lead card. He calls first to set appointments. Runs appointments on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Wears boxers. And blue shirts. Likes long walks on the beach. UK Basketball. And horses.

I am happy for his success. He's a very humble person & a great human being.

Back