Laptop Brand

For laptops, I also use Dell, but I do all my own work on my laptop. I currently use a Dell Precision 7510 with i7 and 32gb RAM, 1TB SSD and a secondary internal 500GB SSD. The thing is a tank. It's older, but the specs are still awesome.

I have it with a Thunderbolt 3 dock connected to an external monitor.
1707783593737.jpegI haven't had a backup laptop, but I think it's an excellent idea. I'll pick one up.

Last edited:
For laptops, I also use Dell, but I do all my own work on my laptop. I currently use a Dell Precision 7510 with i7 and 32gb RAM, 1TB SSD and a secondary internal 500GB SSD. The thing is a tank. It's older, but the specs are still awesome.

I have it with a Thunderbolt 3 dock connected to an external monitor.
View attachment 11187I haven't had a backup laptop, but I think it's an excellent idea. I'll pick one up.
Do yourself a favor and get a large curved screen monitor.

You can find one for less than 1k and many come with split screen compatibility. If not, you can just get software like displayfusion to do it for you. It's like having 3-4 screens all at once.

Very valuable for comparing quotes, porting apps, and screwing around on this website...

Do yourself a favor and get a large curved screen monitor.

You can find one for less than 1k and many come with split screen compatibility. If not, you can just get software like displayfusion to do it for you. It's like having 3-4 screens all at once.

Very valuable for comparing quotes, porting apps, and screwing around on this website...

You're saying I need one of these? 1707946692835.png

Back