Lasso MSA

----> sshafran
I just happened to notice your hurricane comment.

The question I asked, and it's answer, go to a key concept underlying the sale of medicare supplements and medicare advantage plans.

The question and answer also suggest that you will be doing your clients a disservice if you over emphasize using MSA deposits to pay for QMEs other than Medicare A and B expenses.

----> sshafran

The question I asked, and it's answer, go to a key concept underlying the sale of medicare supplements and medicare advantage plans.

The question and answer also suggest that you will be doing your clients a disservice if you over emphasize using MSA deposits to pay for QMEs other than Medicare A and B expenses.

And just who the hell are you to tell any agent on here they are doing a disservice to their clients? You are such a tool and you don't even know it!

And just who the hell are you to tell any agent on here they are doing a disservice to their clients? You are such a tool and you don't even know it!
A person who has listened carefully to the person who designed the plan in question.

----> sshafran

I'm not sure where I'd be in my career without your sage advice.

I was going to recommend that they use their Lasso money for books - which is what I would probably do (yes, bibliophile here) - but based on this conversation, I'll be more careful.
books.jpg

To be fair, I do see why you asked, and perhaps it might help one rogue agent out there, but realistically, I think most of us are smart enough and able enough to recognize that if the bene uses all the deposit for glasses, hearing, dental, etc., that they'll have less for A & B expenses. We also recognize, fully, that some have very, very low A & B expenses - and they have higher expenses for the "tertiary" claims. We get how it's designed to work.

Maybe that's the root of our issue here with you, LD. We don't fell like we need your off the wall questions which "uncover" hidden warnings.

We understand risk and we don't need a lot of help identify it - after all, we help people mitigate risk every day.

If we weren't good at it, we would have regular jobs.

Yeah, basically what he said ^.

LD doesn't understand that his "advice" to us is, in fact, a bit disrespectful. But I also don't know that he cares.

----> sshafran
In regard to questions, you might consider that I asked question(s) about the Lasso MSA to improve my personal knowledge of the Lasso product and how it is designed to work.

It was your off the wall comment about hurricane stuff (which I only saw accidentally) that elicited the personal response to you that you are taking exception to.

----> sshafran
In regard to questions, you might consider that I asked question(s) about the Lasso MSA to improve my personal knowledge of the Lasso product and how it is designed to work.

It was your off the wall comment about hurricane stuff (which I only saw accidentally) that elicited the personal response to you that you are taking exception to.

Then why don't you call up Ritter and discuss this with him if you are actually looking at the MSA as a potential product for yourself? Once again, this is not the "Ask the Agents" section. This section is designed for agents only, which you are not...have no intention of being...and never will be!

Why do you continue to post here when you have been told by many to take a hike? You are not wanted here. You do not belong here. We all wish you were not here. Why can't you take the hint and move on down the road? Are you really this amazingly stupid?

Back