Lead in Western Kansas

kuhn123

Guru
100+ Post Club
Missouri
Any agent close to Goodland, KS? I have a lady that wants someone to come see her about getting some insurance. Direct mail lead that just came in. Talked to her this evening and told her I would find her an agent.

Any agent close to Goodland, KS? I have a lady that wants someone to come see her about getting some insurance. Direct mail lead that just came in. Talked to her this evening and told her I would find her an agent.

I too have an agent about 20 miles from her. Feel free to PM the information.

Thanks in advance

In remote areas like that usually the guy on main street writes home, car, life, renter, med supp, tractors, aircraft etc etc they do it all.

She could go down to the Curl up and Dye beauty parlor on Main and see Sam at Goodland Insurance LOL???

On YP.com there is

State Farm
American Family
Farmers
Farm Bureau (best bet)

18 insurance offices in Goodland.

In remote areas like that usually the guy on main street writes home, car, life, renter, med supp, tractors, aircraft etc etc they do it all.

She could go down to the Curl up and Dye beauty parlor on Main and see Sam at Goodland Insurance LOL???

On YP.com there is

State Farm
American Family
Farmers
Farm Bureau (best bet)

18 insurance offices in Goodland.

But youre missing the Point! Goodland is gorgeous! God's country some call it.

In all seriousness, some of these small towns, don't want to work with someone local. They don't want someone locally, knowing "their business"

It's strange, but true, as you'd think they'd like to have the statefarm guy down the street, to work with.

I've only talked to her on the phone once, but I can tell you with 99% certainty that she's not like the rest of the folks in Goodland she doesn't sound like a local and I would bet the farm she doesn't look like one either. I mailed her when she was living in Kansas City and she just moved to Goodland last week. Matt if you have an agent that's local I'll get her info to you this evening.

It's been NINE MONTHS since the post so maybe it's not remote anymore?

I was hunting for some information and stumbled upon a remote post in a remote thread referencing Goodland Ks as remote. I didn't want uncorrected KS information sullying the minds of any future lonely travellers.

In today's age a major food and fuel supply point on a main heavily travelled "big road" route to Colorado's ski slopes is not remote.

:D

Back