Leadbot Leads

I have been using Leadbot with great success. Every credit that I have requested has been credited without question. Of course, I am reasonable with my requests. I do not abuse it. I've received credits for:
  • Disconnected phone #s
  • False phone #s, contact info
  • Cancer/organ transplant, etc...
The quality of these leads are pretty good, so far better than the other lead company that I have been testing out.

The BBB is a scam.

I once filed a complain to the BBB on the BBB - as a joke.

I just received a call from them yesterday "Hello is this the owner of the business?" "We have been receiving great feedback about your company and can lock in your good standing with a membership today only"

I said NO THANKS YOU ARE A SCAM.

The response was "This offer is only for today and if you get any complaints and you are a non member it looks very bad"

At this point I told them a little more blunt what I thought of the BBB and hung up the phone.

the BBB is a scam. you can't trust them. i've been fooled twice before by companies who were bbb accredited.

What are your experiences with Leadbot life or health leads. I purchased life leads for the first time in two years from them, and it seems that the quality has gone down. Not that it was ever way up, but they were "okay" at one time. One other agent on the forum pm'd me that their annuity leads sucked, which was no big surprise. I have sold one health policy and one life out of 15 leads so far, which is really bad closing rate for me, and most of the people don't answer, which is a huge impediment to selling. Any feedback will be appreciated.

I don't know much about Leadbot, I have heard of it though, sounds like that you are not getting the leads that you need to increase your sales... Based on the little experience that I have with leads, i did find a lead generating system that works for all types of industries, maybe you should look into it... I would post the link being that I have not made 10 post to the site. However if you would like to PM, I can provide you with the site... I think it is a really great lead generating system.:)

Back