Leads 2 Success - Any Feedback

It is always amusing watching agents engage in the exact same behavior they ridicule prospects for. "Wow, it is shiny and flashy, it must be good!"

Anyone remember the hot skillet phase? It seemed like everything in a restaurant was served on a hot, cast iron skillet. They kept the rocket hot and then squirted some oil onto the skillet before it left the kitchen so it would sizzle and smoke. It did absolutely nothing for the food and said nothing about the quality. In fact, if it is hot enough to sizzle oil, it was probably overcooking it on the skillet. But definitely sold a lot of food.

Several agents have all said, the best site they have ever seen. Perhaps that was just to hide the complete lack of quality?

I will say this, I did a custom mailer one time many years ago through them, very nice people to deal with.

When I went to one of the lead's house she said a gentleman was there one day before me with that same card, she said she didn't trust him and was thankful the Lord sent me that day...I ended up firing her for lapsing 3x in one year, but man she was terribly nice person...

As for Leads2Success, that is owned by TAG (The Assurance Group). I tried using them for my agents 2 different times in the past and got multiple complaints....always the same theme..."I'm getting about 1/2 of the returns that I'm used to".

With so many complaints about the exact same thing, my conclusion is that they don't actually mail out all 1000 pieces that you pay for. I can't come up with any other logical reason for this.

As for Leads2Success, that is owned by TAG (The Assurance Group). I tried using them for my agents 2 different times in the past and got multiple complaints....always the same theme..."I'm getting about 1/2 of the returns that I'm used to".

With so many complaints about the exact same thing, my conclusion is that they don't actually mail out all 1000 pieces that you pay for. I can't come up with any other logical reason for this.

They are owned by TAG????? Enough said!!

several posts up someone asked me about working for Leads 2 Success. Let me assure you I don't. I wanted to know if they were good or bad. From all these comments I would say they suck (That convince you enough I don't work for them - lol).

I was very close to pulling the trigger and ordering. So....I really thank you guys for your comments, your clarity, and advice. I will NOT be ordering from Leads 2 Success!

i use them all the time and the rates are great and you can get phone numbers for next to nothing. They are not a little fly by night company. The so call big guys charge more and they don't have anything he doesn't.

i use them all the time and the rates are great and you can get phone numbers for next to nothing. They are not a little fly by night company. The so call big guys charge more and they don't have anything he doesn't.

I see that you're in NC. Anywhere near Archdale?

It is always amusing watching agents engage in the exact same behavior they ridicule prospects for. "Wow, it is shiny and flashy, it must be good!"

Anyone remember the hot skillet phase? It seemed like everything in a restaurant was served on a hot, cast iron skillet. They kept the rocket hot and then squirted some oil onto the skillet before it left the kitchen so it would sizzle and smoke. It did absolutely nothing for the food and said nothing about the quality. In fact, if it is hot enough to sizzle oil, it was probably overcooking it on the skillet. But definitely sold a lot of food.

Several agents have all said, the best site they have ever seen. Perhaps that was just to hide the complete lack of quality?

We sent our steaks out on a tray that had a heated stainless insert.. We would put a little ice on it to make it sizzle nd steam when we sent it out to the table.

We sent our steaks out on a tray that had a heated stainless insert.. We would put a little ice on it to make it sizzle nd steam when we sent it out to the table.

Never saw it done that way, interesting. Still does nothing positive for the steak. But it makes a lot of noise and throws some steam into the air to attract attention.

Same with pretty tools regardless who they are from. They are simply there to distract you from the fact there is no real value.

Never saw it done that way, interesting. Still does nothing positive for the steak. But it makes a lot of noise and throws some steam into the air to attract attention.

Same with pretty tools regardless who they are from. They are simply there to distract you from the fact there is no real value.

Hard to tell the "value" of many of the "pretty tools".. re: discussion of accidental death benefit in another thread. In the case of the steak, while it may not add to the actual flavor of the steak, dining pleasure is often as much visual as it is taste. The sizzle and the steam appeal to eye and to the ear and possibly makes a person think it tastes better even if it doesn't.. The same is true of the "grill marks".. You can place two identical steaks in front of someone, one cooked on the flatop with no grill marks and the other with a nice char with grill marks on the outside and most people will tell you the latter is the best steak. Therefore there is value in the fact that it adds to enjoyment of the dining experience. Oh, btw, it had nothing to do with overcooking our steaks.. The rare steaks sizzled just as much s the well done.. :yes:

----------

Just noticed the Greenbriar Flyer from Settlers.. There is a photo of a server melting what appears to be butter in the middle of a steak with a handheld torch.. Talk about "presentation"..

Latest posts

Back