Leads 2 Success - Any Feedback

Discussion in 'Final Expense Forum' started by spotty, Aug 7, 2017.

1. NuUzr

NuUzr Well-Known Member

State:

The Lord giveth and the Lord taketh away..

----------

I'v wondered how an agent can fully trust someone mailing out all the cards.. How can you really keep track?

2. scagnt83

scagnt83 Well-Known Member

State:
    South Carolina
    I spoke to them a time or two about some lead programs they have. Got a really shady feeling from speaking to the sales rep. I ignored a couple of his calls and then he starts to call me on a blocked line!! Thats all the verification I needed to know they were shady. I told him to stop and I was no longer interested.

A few months later I start getting 2 and 3 emails a day from them bothering me about their "aged lead program", when I never even inquired about aged leads in the first place. I marked them as spam and unsubscribed... but they did not take me off the list... so I had to block the email address.

Id never trust them with my money after that experience. VERY shady.

And its obvious the OP works for them. Pathetic.

3. pingirons

pingirons Member

State:
    North Carolina
    Not far I live in China Grove, beside Salisbury of I 85

4. Todd King

Todd King Well-Known Member

State:
    Virginia
    Then I'm also assuming you are affiliated with TAG. If you are, of course you're going to say they are good leads because that's who they cater to; The TAG agents.

5. pingirons

pingirons Member

State:
    North Carolina
    Not sure what your talking about, but I have never meet them even thought they are near. Heard about them here on the forum 2 years ago and started using them. And I don't know any of them. Never assume..

6. Todd King

Todd King Well-Known Member

State:
    Virginia
    I know, I know. Assuming will make an ass out of you. It's just that you are a unicorn when it comes to having a good experience with Leads2Success. I've seen others brag about them only to find out they were affiliated with TAG somehow.