Leads

Mid 20's buy warm leads? So what are you calling a warm lead? Do they come heated?

Actually, with each order I get this nice little hot plate that I can just plug into a usb port on my computer and it keeps all of them nice and toasty until I can break away from my current game of Solitaire (Vegas Rules, Three-Card Draw:cool:), have lunch:yes:, take a nap :SLEEP:, and then get around to making some calls:chatterbox:.

But seriously...the leads are actual cards (not copies) that have been mailed back in from direct-mail pieces. Its been a real change to go from people who didn't remember :goofy:mailing or asking for anything to people who actually knew what they were doing:idea:.

Hey...my first time using the little faces. Yea me!!!

Can anyone recommend any new lead companies for life leads? Less than 20.00 per lead?:yes:

Yes, if you're in the business for the long-haul, take the time to build yourself a little mini-marketing machine and reap the benefits.

Your cost for EXCLUSIVE leads will be in the $5-$6 range.

Additionally, you can control not only the QUANTITY but the QUALITY of the leads.

Yes, if you're in the business for the long-haul, take the time to build yourself a little mini-marketing machine and reap the benefits.

Your cost for EXCLUSIVE leads will be in the $5-$6 range.

Additionally, you can control not only the QUANTITY but the QUALITY of the leads.

Any advice on how to build this field of dreams lead machine? Sounds awesome, since I pay mid 20's for my leads!

Thanks

Ryan

Any advice on how to build this field of dreams lead machine? Sounds awesome, since I pay mid 20's for my leads!
Thanks

Ryan

Professional-Lists.com is now doing call center campaigns and interested in live transfer leads. We'll be looking at mortgage and insurance leads, let me know if you're interested. Also, you can purchase a 'seat' in the call center more affordably than others, while maintaining an 'English' non Indian accent for all of your calling needs.

Let me know if you're interested in an arrangement like this.

We're doing this as we know our leads for cold calling work, however we know people don’t like cold calling, so were looking to transfer.

Regards,

Live transfers seemed to be hot last year. Not any more. At least, not to the few people I have talked to.

I think it realy has to do with the level of controll you have over the script and the quality to the "leads" that are transfered.

Some companies are about volume and not worth what you pay. We are structuring our call center as a 'rental' of the seat, you controll the scirpt ect.

This gives the agent more controll over their methods and allows you to controll the cost of the campaign!

I think it realy has to do with the level of controll you have over the script and the quality to the "leads" that are transfered.

Some companies are about volume and not worth what you pay. We are structuring our call center as a 'rental' of the seat, you controll the scirpt ect.

This gives the agent more controll over their methods and allows you to controll the cost of the campaign!

Tom,

Can you give us any ideas as to how much your company will charge for the seat? Will it be by the hour?
Thanks,
Edward

It's more about the person calling then the script. A great telemarketer with a nice upbeat voice will do great. A marketer who's not into it and has a flat monotone voice with zero excitement will get hammered despite the script.

Back