Leads

It's more about the person calling then the script. A great telemarketer with a nice upbeat voice will do great. A marketer who's not into it and has a flat monotone voice with zero excitement will get hammered despite the script.

That is completely true. Little voice inflections make a huge difference, along with not acting too hungry for the lead, and confidence in what you do. Let the prospect make the decision whether or not to proceeed, and make it easy for them to say "no" (I must have failed sales training 101).

I, and others, have posted extensively on various marketing techniques and approaches. Way too numerous to repeat. Suggest you do a forum search, you'll find lots of info.

Thanks, but Unfortunately the search function does not work all that great, so I was hoping for a little more insight. Guess I'll go google some more...:)

Call Center Leads Generation

Can you give us any ideas as to how much your company will charge for the seat? Will it be by the hour?
Thanks,
Edward

Edward:

During our trial the cost is $500 flat for a week of calling, which is 40 hours. Our agents receive training before the campaign and we assign agents familiar with each dialing scenario.

We provide reports and feed back regarding script and reactions from potential clients.

After the trial period (1 week) you're finished, no contract, no mysterious charges on your card.

IF YOU decide to continue we set up the campaign again and you decide the number of seats you'd like to use. You can check into it at http://www.professional-lists.com/affordable_call_center_solutions.htm

We know the quality of our data and LOVE our agents. You'll be impressed after a week and we look forward to doing future business with you!

Tom,

Can you give us any ideas as to how much your company will charge for the seat? Will it be by the hour?
Thanks,
Edward

Edward,

We're doing a trial for $500 for the seat for a week, 40 hours +. We'll provide you reports of the dialed calls and recordings of the script being delivered.

Our agents are very PRO, and bring QUALITY appointments. If you give me a call I can give you more specific information relating directly to your needs. Also, can work with you on pricing ;)

Regards,

Back