Legacy Safeguard

That's how I was trained with United Ins. Co. in 96, 97, and 98. That was my 1st experience in the life/FE industry. Great foundation. You ought to start training some of your better payors to mail in their premium, then go by and collect if necessary. Would free up some time to canvass.
We have issues with mail around here, so some people don’t trust it. However, I do have a large percentage of my collections paying me by phone with a debit card. I lose a little bit of commission for the processing charge, but I more than make up for it in gas savings and extra time!

When a person tells the truth their story doesn't really change and may be considered boring.

When a person lies their story is constantly changing and is full of new material.

This should explain why I'm sounding boring to you.

No, you're boring because you are a one trick pony that is also pretty ignorant over all. You're so boring that you wouldn't even be able to make it as an independent agent. This is probably why you like to stick to one company even though you screw clients over many times by not being able to give them 1st day coverage. #Truth

Bingo Todd. Every SL agent is playing the same scam . They check the box that says they'll accept a Lesser plan or GI. They quote Mrs Jones $10k at there super duper preferred rate at $35. They run the app it comes back GI or there loaded rate of were $35 buys $5k. They say" Mrs Williams congrats you got the policy its $35 a month. Your policy will come in the mail. Mot people never open their policy. Scum bag agents .

Bingo Todd. Every SL agent is playing the same scam . They check the box that says they'll accept a Lesser plan or GI. They quote Mrs Jones $10k at there super duper preferred rate at $35. They run the app it comes back GI or there loaded rate of were $35 buys $5k. They say" Mrs Williams congrats you got the policy its $35 a month. Your policy will come in the mail. Mot people never open their policy. Scum bag agents .

DonP, we don't even have a check box like the one in bold up above saying the client will accept a lesser plan or GI.

Secondly, agents don't deliver policies to clients so it's impossible for agents to say "congrats you got your policy for $35 a month like you're lying about again up above
. Sr Life home office does random phone interview with the new customers verifying spellings, premium, face amount, draft date, health questions, mailing address, etc. Then Sr Life mails the policy out to the policy owner (because they know agents like you will just throw the policy in their back seat and maybe deliver it a month or 2 later).

Most people up here are starting to see that you spew lies and falsehoods about things you just don't know about. You're always sounding so bitter up here. And that's every week.

Losers sound bitter....blaming the leads, blaming the carrier, blaming another carrier they are not even using, even making up lies like you're doing. People who lie about one thing (like you're doing up here) also lie about other things (like you may be doing to your prospects). Do you lie to your prospects like this?

Successful people are happy and upbeat because they know how to take care of business. They don't get rattled. And they know how how to put people like you in the trash box...lol. Sorry, I just couldn't help myself.

Last edited:
No, you're boring because you are a one trick pony that is also pretty ignorant over all. You're so boring that you wouldn't even be able to make it as an independent agent. This is probably why you like to stick to one company even though you screw clients over many times by not being able to give them 1st day coverage. #Truth

Todd you're sounding kinda weak there. Can't you do any better than that...lol. Read your post. Does that sound like something a successful person would write? Especially when you couple that with your famous comments of "screw the insurance companies". Is your boy DonP getting his bad attitude from you?

Be honest. You sound just like a loser. Is Newby stealing your agents because he has a lead program and you don't? Is that why you sound so ill? Why can't you be more positive up here and share some of your wisdom? I know you have enough experience to share something positive up here....don't you?

Actually you are becoming more and more insignificant and not worthy of too much of my time. Hope you have a better day tomorrow.

I'm just waiting for you and DonP to gang up on me again.....lol. Bring it!

Last edited:
We have issues with mail around here, so some people don’t trust it. However, I do have a large percentage of my collections paying me by phone with a debit card. I lose a little bit of commission for the processing charge, but I more than make up for it in gas savings and extra time!

Is it worth it to mail them a $5 Wal-Mart gift card if they mail their premium in?

Todd you're sounding kinda weak there. Can't you do any better than that...lol. Read your post. Does that sound like something a successful person would write? Especially when you couple that with your famous comments of "screw the insurance companies". Is your boy DonP getting his bad attitude from you?

Be honest. You sound just like a loser. Is Newby stealing your agents because he has a lead program and you don't? Is that why you sound so ill? Why can't you be more positive up here and share some of your wisdom? I know you have enough experience to share something positive up here....don't you?

Actually you are becoming more and more insignificant and not worthy of too much of my time. Hope you have a better day tomorrow.

I'm just waiting for you and DonP to gang up on me again.....lol. Bring it!

He and his son Matthew,both decorated veterans operate an agency geared for independent agents.

Did you serve ?

He doesn’t sell leads,do hand holding,have weekly conference calls for his agents,nor does he have rah rah meetings or recruiting seminars at hotels.

The agency offers the highest contract levels in the market for both final expense and Medicare.

The agency motto is “do the right thing simply because it’s the right thing to do”.

Do you think you could make it with the agency ?

Would you stick?

Wash out ?

Are you all talk?

All bark and no bite ?

C’mon over and get some contacts. Let’s see what you can do,what kind of man you are.

Is it worth it to mail them a $5 Wal-Mart gift card if they mail their premium in?
To be honest, the mail delivery problem is real. It causes me headaches, and I myself don’t always trust it. But the bigger issue is that I have to wait around to see if they actually mailed it, only to call them two weeks after they were supposed to mail it to find out that “something came up”, etc. I’d much rather have them pay me with a debit card when I call. Then we both know right away that it’s been paid, and I text a receipt to their phone. No mailing books back and forth. Easy, peazy! I’ve actually gotten a couple of my clients who mail from other states to switch over to paying by phone because it’s just simpler.

The percentage of clients who pay by phone has increased over time. I have my reasons for collecting in person from the remaining clients. My debit book is now the largest I’ve ever serviced, but also runs more smoothly than any I’ve ever worked. Of course, I built my agency entirely from scratch, so the clients and I are used to each other’s habits for the most part.

(Just for the record, though: I’ve maintained my presence in the home service side of the business while also building up a pretty decent sized FE and Ordinary book that’s primarily bank drafted. So my actual in person premium collection is only a portion of my total book.)

To be honest, the mail delivery problem is real. It causes me headaches, and I myself don’t always trust it. But the bigger issue is that I have to wait around to see if they actually mailed it, only to call them two weeks after they were supposed to mail it to find out that “something came up”, etc. I’d much rather have them pay me with a debit card when I call. Then we both know right away that it’s been paid, and I text a receipt to their phone. No mailing books back and forth. Easy, peazy! I’ve actually gotten a couple of my clients who mail from other states to switch over to paying by phone because it’s just simpler.

The percentage of clients who pay by phone has increased over time. I have my reasons for collecting in person from the remaining clients. My debit book is now the largest I’ve ever serviced, but also runs more smoothly than any I’ve ever worked. Of course, I built my agency entirely from scratch, so the clients and I are used to each other’s habits for the most part.

(Just for the record, though: I’ve maintained my presence in the home service side of the business while also building up a pretty decent sized FE and Ordinary book that’s primarily bank drafted. So my actual in person premium collection is only a portion of my total book.)

If you (or anyone else up here) comes across someone you can't write because of ANY kind of health condition and they are between ages 0-85, call me. I'll enroll them via Sr Life's tele-sales platform with voice signature and mail you a finder's fee. Bank draft only. Or I can help you get contracted so you can write it yourself.

I believe it's ok to pay you a finder's fee, just not pay the proposed insured to take a policy out. Someone check me on this....Rouse? Goillini52?

Back