Legacy Safeguard

Why don't you listen? Are you stupid or something?

You know, I've also thought about that $1000 bet. I might just back him up on that because it could be a win/win for me either way. If you lose the bet, I'll make some money. If you win the bet, you can come up here and get the money from me. You won't be walking right when you get back to Raleigh, but it'll be fun for me to "give" it to you!
:twitchy:

Why don't you listen? Are you stupid or something? DonP is not, "my boy". So let's get that straight (even though you'll probably come on here and say he is again just because you don't listen to anything).

Lead program. Are you sure we don't have one? You seem like you are sure about it. Can you tell me more about me and my business?

Newby stealing my agents? Nice try. Guess again. (You're not even close to the truth when you just make up something like this).

As for being successful...I already am, so your comments about that are just stupid at this point.

You know, I've also thought about that $1000 bet. I might just back him up on that because it could be a win/win for me either way. If you lose the bet, I'll make some money. If you win the bet, you can come up here and get the money from me. You won't be walking right when you get back to Raleigh, but it'll be fun for me to "give" it to you!

Todd...are you saying what I think you said? "I won't be walking right when you give it to me"? Are you saying you like to give it in the butt? Sure sounds like it.....lol. No thanks.....lol.

Back