Let's Hear About Your Whale

How hard is it to get a Nationwide agency? Or is Allied got the same rates as Nationwide.

Just landed a 28k commercial ag package, which is sizeable for our area.
Missed out on 2 other 15k accounts in the past 6 months, which sucks, but it's nice to get the looks and get their renewal dates.

Trying to find a market for a 70k trucking/custom spraying/farming risk, which no one will touch.

My largest one, was one I landed a year after I started here, that totals 62k. That's a farm policy, with crop insurance, hail insurance, boat, MSA, personal auto, and business auto (for the farming operation).

Just landed a demolition company, $250K in premium for liability, property, workers comp, commercial auto, and a few other odds and ends.

did you try penn millers/ace/chubb?? whos currently on it?

Farm Fricken Bureau

They write the custom spraying for like $6k a year, my only access was through Scottsdale and that was $16k for that portion of the risk.

January is one of my busier months. These were a few of mine:

Solar Contractor: GL & Umbrella, $7,120 in commission
Carpentry Contractor: WC, $23,000 in commission (est as its a pay as you go PEO)
Medical Equipment: GL/Products, $1,900 in commission
Communications Contractor: GL/Umbrella/WC/Auto, $26,600 in commissions
Home Builder: GL, $1,800 in commission
Furniture MFG: Auto, $3,720 in commission

How you like dem apples?
Impressive!
Mind sharing how you landed some of those whales.

Cold Calling ? Referrals?

I don't like to talk about my whale!

It was a dark sea and the storm was on the horizon. The wind was coming from the north and the spray of the sea was lofting through the air into my long flowing hair.

The beast was before me for but one brief moment before she.....

No.... NO, its too painful to talk about my whale.

I like watching hippys spray Japanese whalers with water & flashing bright lights at their boats thinking it's going to stop them from raping whales.

bearded sea hippys

Back