Liberty Mutual or Farm Bureau

LM will not allow you to sell for others.

Better read their contracts good - real good . . .

Tom

I was an agent for Farm Bureau in the 70`s. I didn`t like the situation and cannot recommend anyone join them. They brainwash their agents into thinking they are the only option on the planet for life insurance. Become independent or get into something else. I am independent , and I have no quotas and no boss.

What are their contracts like? Is it possible to work there for a year and leave and go indy right away?

Yes, that actually is a good choice. the training is adequate and they paid for all of my licensing, even my 6 & 63. Just make sure your eyes are open and you don't drink the kool-aid before they slice your throat. Use 'em & leave 'em before they waste you.

If i could find someone local to mentor me i would go indy in a heartbeat, but apparantly that isn't as easy as it seems.

Yes, that actually is a good choice. the training is adequate and they paid for all of my licensing, even my 6 & 63. Just make sure your eyes are open and you don't drink the kool-aid before they slice your throat. Use 'em & leave 'em before they waste you.

What is the contract length?

If you are new to the business then you probably need micro-managing . Especially if you get a salary. It Takes a lot of work to get a good start .

Back