Lincoln Heritage

If I were in your shoes and felt stuck like you do, I'd do the following. Get signed up with another good company or two, while still working LH leads. Send LH a few bones but send most of your good applications to your new better paying company. Do this until LH shuts you off, which they will inevitably do.

In the mean time your making more money while learning the indy system, which is where you need to be anyway.

Bottom line is this

LH sucks! The sooner you get away the better. They are using you so start using them.

If I were in your shoes and felt stuck like you do, I'd do the following. Get signed up with another good company or two, while still working LH leads. Send LH a few bones but send most of your good applications to your new better paying company. Do this until LH shuts you off, which they will inevitably do.

In the mean time your making more money while learning the indy system, which is where you need to be anyway.

Bottom line is this

LH sucks! The sooner you get away the better. They are using you so start using them.

To add to this: LH will probably pick up that you're appointed with other companies in about 1 month. LH managers are notorious about checking the DOI for this.

Secondly, keep your lead costs with LH down. If you have a balance with them they will Vector you in a heartbeat because of it. They're not supposed to do that but they do it anyway.

To add to this: LH will probably pick up that you're appointed with other companies in about 1 month. LH managers are notorious about checking the DOI for this.

Secondly, keep your lead costs with LH down. If you have a balance with them they will Vector you in a heartbeat because of it. They're not supposed to do that but they do it anyway.

Correct, but a lot carriers ignore their Vectors and will still easily appoint you.

I see a lot of info about LH. Has any one worked for the group out of South Carolina if so what good or bad can you share about them. I like FE been working in Florida 10 years moving to Georgia and that is part of UBI territory. Need help with this. Thanks

Back