Lincoln Heritage

I can show you how to benefit from this business .. I banked 86,000 and I worked part-time last year.. I never worked over 20hrs a week in 2015.. we have a unique system that no one else has. No one has paythroughs like we do... 86000 was on my own pen but collectively I was well over 100,000

Awesome income for a year working part-time. Well done . . .

Ok. This thread started in 2008. Interesting to watch this company's product lineup evolve, but not their business model.

I am in the midwest. I assume my upline manager may see this. I am a git concerned about that but need your advice.

I have been in this business 10 years. Started out med supp and FE. Part time. Ended up getting 7,66 licenses. Worked for a larger BD but went indie 2013 and my relationship soured with the guy that encouraged me to jump ship. Now I am struggling financially.

I decided to get back to my roots for prospects and cash. Trying desperately to keep it all together. I am in bed with LH and did so because of (drumroll please), the leads.

I now see they are expensive, see the impact on my compensation and know they are not the most competitive, but I feel like I am stuck. I NEED the leads because I cannot afford to buy 3000 mail leads for approximately $1500.

Additionally, I am not vested in my comp (less than 2 years with the company) so I would lose my "pay through"/renewals.

a) Put the pedal to the medal, bite the bullet and sell sell sell?

b) Quit the business altogether since my wife is no longer in support of me and the bills are piling up?

c) figure out a way to sell the other final expense options I believe in (Mutual of Omaha, Foresters, etc.) and do both until I vest?

I should also add that I have tried Internet Leads but they don't seem as reliable as either LH Direct Mail or other Direct Mail, like Mainstreet Powermail.

My OP (which went to moderation but this one didn't? :) ):

"Ok. This thread started in 2008. Interesting to watch this company's product lineup evolve, but not their business model.

I am in the Midwest. I assume my up-line manager may see this. I am a bit concerned about that but need your advice.

I have been in this business 10 years. Started out med supp and FE. Part time. Ended up getting 7,66 licenses. Worked for a larger BD but went indie 2013 and my relationship soured with the guy that encouraged me to jump ship. Now I am struggling financially.

I decided to get back to my roots for prospects and cash. Trying desperately to keep it all together. I am in bed with LH and did so because of (drumroll please), the leads.

I now see they are expensive, see the impact on my compensation and know they are not the most competitive, but I feel like I am stuck. I NEED the leads because I cannot afford to buy 3000 mail leads for approximately $1500.

Additionally, I am not vested in my comp (less than 2 years with the company) so I would lose my "pay through"/renewals.

b) Quit the business altogether since my wife is no longer in support of me and the bills are piling up?

c) figure out a way to sell the other final expense options I believe in (Mutual of Omaha, Foresters, etc.) and do both until I vest? "

I should also add that I have tried Internet Leads but they don't seem as reliable as either LH Direct Mail or other Direct Mail, like Mainstreet Powermail.

"Ok. This thread started in 2008. Interesting to watch this company's product lineup evolve, but not their business model.

I am in the Midwest. I assume my up-line manager may see this. I am a bit concerned about that but need your advice.

c) figure out a way to sell the other final expense options I believe in (Mutual of Omaha, Foresters, etc.) and do both until I vest? "

This is what you would probably want to do. Keep in mind that when you're independent you are usually vested day one.

Try to bite the bullet, order leads, work them and hopefully you'll make the money to buy the next set of leads and gas money, and still have a little left over. Just try to piece-mill it until you're able to do it the right way with a consistent lead flow. It'll be tough but you can do it. Sticking with LH is just going to bring you down little by little until you're forced to go get a job.

You are only trapped mentally. They have you mind-screwed.

Who gives a ratts Azz about any "pay through" you MIGHT get someday from a dead end situation. You will make more money DAY ONE if you change. You will have higher contracts, higher renewals, lower premiums which means easier sales AND better persistancy, lower lead cost AND better leads.

You are stepping over dollars to pick up nickels.

Back