Lincoln Heritage

Guru, you seem to be quite informed. My name is Rod and I have been with the same CO. for 11 years, captive. Obama killed my company. Do you know of an insurance company that provides good leads or leads at a reasonable cost? I would be fine with giving you a finders fee.Your advice would be GREATLY appreciated. Thank you.

Thad above is a great resource for teleleads. If you need DM and contracts feel free to check out my program.

Finalexpenseservices.com

[email protected]

Who is this Guru you speak of? Plus no finders fee that is not fair to you. Go to primatechmarketing.com for leads. It would be foolish to pay a finders fee. I find this company to be top rate. They have stellar reviews from a forum member HideyHo.

Why not just say "contact me...I have great leads I can sell you"??:D

Why the 3rd person reference?

----------

Guru, you seem to be quite informed. My name is Rod and I have been with the same CO. for 11 years, captive. Obama killed my company. Do you know of an insurance company that provides good leads or leads at a reasonable cost? I would be fine with giving you a finders fee.Your advice would be GREATLY appreciated. Thank you.

Rod...to help you out since you're new(most won't do this for newbies)...

The term "Guru" is simply what this place labels those who post a ton on here. If you are asking a certain person, what is their screen name. That would help us understand who you are talking to.

Most will tell you to do your research on here. There are a million threads and posts on what you are looking for. It also depends on many factors.

Do you want to sell by phone or face to face?

If you are asking on here are you just wanting to sell Final Expense or other products also?

Do you want to be a broker or captive or in between?

Do you have money to invest in leads and if so, how much? There are plenty of companies that offer leads from free to ridiculously expensive and everything in between. ($0 - $50 a lead is the range depending on the type of lead)

Are you going to be full time or part time?

Where are you located?

These are just the basics to point you in the right direction.

Now before the haters come out guns blaze'n...I am not the guy to come to. We are focusing only in house and have a free lead telesales program so we wouldn't be a good fit.

I'm just trying to help you out. Very where on here to get your questions actually answered in a professional and mature way without hazing newbies.

Good luck.

Why not just say "contact me...I have great leads I can sell you"??:D Why the 3rd person reference? ---------- Rod...to help you out since you're new(most won't do this for newbies)... The term "Guru" is simply what this place labels those who post a ton on here. If you are asking a certain person, what is their screen name. That would help us understand who you are talking to. Most will tell you to do your research on here. There are a million threads and posts on what you are looking for. It also depends on many factors. Do you want to sell by phone or face to face? If you are asking on here are you just wanting to sell Final Expense or other products also? Do you want to be a broker or captive or in between? Do you have money to invest in leads and if so, how much? There are plenty of companies that offer leads from free to ridiculously expensive and everything in between. ($0 - $50 a lead is the range depending on the type of lead) Are you going to be full time or part time? Where are you located? These are just the basics to point you in the right direction. Now before the haters come out guns blaze'n...I am not the guy to come to. We are focusing only in house and have a free lead telesales program so we wouldn't be a good fit. I'm just trying to help you out. Very where on here to get your questions actually answered in a professional and mature way without hazing newbies. Good luck.

It was just a joke.....

H. Ho will do anything or anyone to find a friend here on the Forum. The thing is, everyone already knows what a DB he is...and it only took him one short month.

Ill take Digs advice and say:

"contact me...I have great leads I can sell you"

No 3rd person needed.

----------

H. Ho will do anything or anyone to find a friend here on the Forum. The thing is, everyone already knows what a DB he is...and it only took him one short month.

Took me over 2 years ;)

Geez, I spent hours on here today! LOVED IT! and I liked the response to "mailing letters" first, very clever and to the point!

I was going to go with LH too, but hated the MGR, he was a DB, so freaking glad he was now! Dodged a big ol' bullet.

Thanks to all! And I did go and check out FEX, it was very informative and straight forward, I liked it!

Geez, I spent hours on here today! LOVED IT! and I liked the response to "mailing letters" first, very clever and to the point!

I was going to go with LH too, but hated the MGR, he was a DB, so freaking glad he was now! Dodged a big ol' bullet.

Thanks to all! And I did go and check out FEX, it was very informative and straight forward, I liked it!

Spending prime working hours on the forum doesn't make you any money. :1smile:

Back