Lincoln National Life

I always sell the carrier who will issue the policy at the lowest cost. Never thought about commissions. You need to make sure which carrier will issue the case at the best class available before you worry about getting paid.

I always sell the carrier who will issue the policy at the lowest cost. Never thought about commissions. You need to make sure which carrier will issue the case at the best class available before you worry about getting paid.
Agree but I would hope that OP already did that analysis. Lincoln is very competitive for term cases and has attractive conversion options as well.

If the OP doesn't have an upline he hasn't shopped the case.. So many factors that he didn't tell us about. Age, build, tobacco use and medical history. I haven't wrote any LN lately but they used to have aggressive underwriting. Commissions on term are not what they once were. My brokerage, The Marcus Agency, is very good at risk assessment and have been more than fair with me on commissions.

Well, that depends upon what one wants to covert that term to ...

Lincoln no longer has a whole life product.

They have a GUL that is competitively priced to convert to. Its not much different than a non-par WL, just more affordable. Strong IUL. And UL if anyone ever actually buys that anymore. Plus GUL has LTC rider options. Strong lineup. No carrier has all types of permanent policies to convert to.

Back