List of GA's that take new agents

I've gotta disagree with you Joshril. I think that TimLett is "the MAN". -- Oh wait a minute...that's me. Dude....I am so sorry. Didn't mean to start a useless ruckus between the two of us just because you still haven't faxed that paperwork back to me. Oh crap....there I go again. Goodness. Shame on me.

Josh....hey man.....just kidding around.:laugh:

You are the man! You know how it goes... I've been so busy selling insurance...

I will make it a point to send the paperwork this week!

You are the man! You know how it goes... I've been so busy selling insurance...

I will make it a point to send the paperwork this week!

No Josh. YOU are da' man.

I'll be watching my efax account closely for communication from YOU - da' man!!!

No Josh. YOU are da' man.

I'll be watching my efax account closely for communication from YOU - da' man!!!
Why dont you and Josh go shaq up in the paddy-wagon and get hitched lol....

You sound like a couple of 12 year old kids playing D&D!!

Jk <3

Big talk from someone with only 7 posts...

How big a boy are ya?? :bump:
I was joking not insulting. Big boy? As in the size of my agency? I do not see how the number of posts I made here has any relivancy as to the experience size or depth of my knowlege might lie in. I just found it personally amusing that you guys were e-humping in here.

Sorry to bother you so much!

nice you're stooping to insults? Frankly, I have always been a horrible speller. However, it has no baring on how intelligent a person is. Where as, when someone has to retreat to insulting someone because they feel like they have to look more educated then another person. I am sorry you feel as though you need to stoop there with me. I am the type of person who believes giving everyone the benefit of the doubt. So I doubt you will benefit any further from this course of action.

Back