List of GA's that take new agents

Why dont you and Josh go shaq up in the paddy-wagon and get hitched lol....

You sound like a couple of 12 year old kids playing D&D!!

Jk <3

Paddy wagon? Get hitched? Why, if I didn't know better, I'd think you were implying something nasty.

I never played D&D. Too spooky and erie looking. Too many demonic connotations.

Paddy wagon? Get hitched? Why, if I didn't know better, I'd think you were implying something nasty.

I never played D&D. Too spooky and erie looking. Too many demonic connotations.
see Tim why can't everyone be relaxed and fun like you and Josh!! We have health agent and moonlight predicating that people who have poor spelling and or do not follow grammar rules are suddenly beneath them. It hurts my feelings!! Maybe we can kick them off the paddy wagon!!

Sorry...but if "your" sending "alot" of messages to clients you could very well be losing business over coming across as uneducated. Not "you" specifically, but members in general.

I'd much rather be corrected and mildly embarrassed on this board than be embarrassed or possibly lose a deal over poor spelling or grammer with a client.

Sorry...but if "your" sending "alot" of messages to clients you could very well be losing business over coming across as uneducated. Not "you" specifically, but members in general.

I'd much rather be corrected and mildly embarrassed on this board than be embarrassed or possibly lose a deal over poor spelling or grammer with a client.

Good points, excellent post.

If they're sloppy with their spelling...you can bet that they're sloppy with other stuff too!

see Tim why can't everyone be relaxed and fun like you and Josh!! We have health agent and moonlight predicating that people who have poor spelling and or do not follow grammar rules are suddenly beneath them. It hurts my feelings!! Maybe we can kick them off the paddy wagon!!

Uhhhhh.....gotta confess here Michael. I'm not always relaxed and fun. Apparently you haven't seen the hot thread over in Non-Insurance Related stuff.

Now now Tim, getting heated over stuff is fine, but getting a woody over someone's spelling and grammar is riddiculous!

These guys need to see Dr. Buddy Rieddel!! Cooooz Fra ba ;)

Quite frankly biggie boy I hire people to do those things for me, and when I do it myself I have spelling and grammar check! Why bother with it on a forum? You know I would rather come across as a poor speller then to come across as an arrogant know-it-all:goofy:

Quite frankly biggie boy I hire people to do those things for me, and when I do it myself I have spelling and grammar check! Why bother with it on a forum? You know I would rather come across as a poor speller then to come across as an arrogant know-it-all:goofy:
You can have it all. Come across as an arrogant know-it-all that can't spell.

Rick

Back