Long Haul Trucking - Wesco

You wont find anyone. That program is exclusively managed by crouse and associates. You would want to speak with Marci Ashley in their office and she would be able to help.

Sorry for the bad news man. Its just like Amcom managing the sand and gravel program for Wesco.. they are the only ones. But in this case AmTrust does not own Crouse like they do Amcom...

Last edited:
You wont find anyone. That program is exclusively managed by crouse and associates. You would want to speak with Marci Ashley in their office and she would be able to help.

Sorry for the bad news man. Its just like Amcom managing the sand and gravel program for Wesco.. they are the only ones. But in this case AmTrust does not own Crouse like they do Amcom...

Just got a market for the comp that will underwriter owner operators for trucking in all states... 40k min payroll around 14 net rate. Loading/unloading exposures still ineligible.

The whole market is a mess. Towing, hauling. The premiums are great, but gee whiz what a nightmare.

That's what I thought till I worked with Clearspring... this carrier is crazy easy to work with. Had a quote turned around in 15 minutes this morning so fast WTF!! If you are doing trucking you need these guys.

That's what I thought till I worked with Clearspring... this carrier is crazy easy to work with. Had a quote turned around in 15 minutes this morning so fast WTF!! If you are doing trucking you need these guys.
I should have been more clear. It's the auto that's tough.

If you are doing comp, you should be less worried about who has the fastest quote. That's one of the last things you should worry about.

I should have been more clear. It's the auto that's tough.

If you are doing comp, you should be less worried about who has the fastest quote. That's one of the last things you should worry about.

Ya, turn around is the last piece of the puzzle. Its a great cherry on top when they are already by far the most competitive :)

The comp was just as bad... used to be long turn around, million questions, high rate.

I would think a carrier is bound to come around and streamline the auto part like they did the comp. Its a huge industry

Back