Long time lurker - anyone use Help On Demand?

Moosedrool

Expert
Hello, trying to use more web based apps for Medicare, FE, etc.. especially since that is the wave of the future - checkout e-telequote. Anyway does anyone have advice or experience in using the agent portal for medicare.gov, specifically the "Help On Demand"? This is my sons first year selling Advantage and he is using the Medicareful web based application for his site and has already signed up a handful of MA-PD (5-star, and a few chronic). Trying to figure out a way of having a "hot dog" stand on every corner instead of just one. Thanks. Location: Florida, specifically Pasco, Hernando and Citrus counties.

Hello, trying to use more web based apps for Medicare, FE, etc.. especially since that is the wave of the future - checkout e-telequote. Anyway does anyone have advice or experience in using the agent portal for medicare.gov, specifically the "Help On Demand"? This is my sons first year selling Advantage and he is using the Medicareful web based application for his site and has already signed up a handful of MA-PD (5-star, and a few chronic). Trying to figure out a way of having a "hot dog" stand on every corner instead of just one. Thanks. Location: Florida, specifically Pasco, Hernando and Citrus counties.
Love your username. :laugh:

I use this for Obamacare plans. They send a text and email as soon as a consumer asks for help and I have like 15 minutes to accept it or they send to someone else. I'm usually so busy with Medicare plans during AEP I don't respond to these. Now it they start doing this with Med Sups and MA I would be all in on those.

You sure you all understand "Help on Demand?" It seems to be a way to connect consumers with an agent concerning marketplace plans. Help On Demand for Agents and Brokers - Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services

The Help On Demand technology is hosted by BigWave Systems. Only agents and brokers who have completed Marketplace training and registration are eligible to participate in Help On Demand.

I believe this is for Obamacare, not Medicare.

Not sure how this topic found its' way to the senior forum

Back