Looking for a 10 or 20 Pay Whole Life Policy for a 9 Year Old

I never quoted a rate. If you look to the left of a post it shows you who posted it. You can sell Monumental final expense for higher than 108 but 108 is the cap for the 10 pay life. And without contact information its very hard to get appointed.

That is simply not true. It may be your cap for the 10 pay, but not everyone is so limited.

You may not be the one that put up the ratre, but you knew what it was was and you knew it was beatable, so why recommend it?

You came late to the dance on this one.

I never quoted a rate. If you look to the left of a post it shows you who posted it. You can sell Monumental final expense for higher than 108 but 108 is the cap for the 10 pay life. And without contact information its very hard to get appointed.

Your right, I quoted the Monumental rate because the OP asked for a quote from a few other companies to show his/her client. I never said it was the best rate out there, it was simply for comparison. You then proceeded to recommend Monumental to him as the best option along with a contract, even though other people had posted much better rates with other carriers.

In addition, you have been subtly hyping other Aegon companies on other threads. People on these forums have seen this act over and over again. Just try to contribute something useful, and all will be forgotten.

When you learn more about selling insurance you will find out there is more involved than just rates. You are wrong on the 108 but feel free to believe what you choose. I am not responding to you any longer. Some people offer substance and some get a bizarre enjoyment from starting arguments even when they have no clue what they are talking about.

You are absolutely clueless. You made a fool of yourself and then you have audacity to attack someone?

You can't even give one example of any substance you presented here in your 23 posts.

As far as selling, yes I have a lot to learn and, unlike you, I will continue to learn because I don't think I know it all already. Even though I'm certainly not as smart as you on selling I would wager that you don't do half the production that I write. Boy, when I get as smart as you, look out!!:1laugh:
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Hyping? If you want to play forum detective you will see I suggested Columbian life, Presidential and Aviva products in recent posts. None of them are owned by Aegon.

And in each one of those instances you were wrong then too.

Last edited:
Bad boys, bad boys....whatcha gonna do?....whatcha gonna do when they cry about you? :cry::cry::cry::cry:

Seriously, dude...... you need to get :bump::bump::bump::bump:

LMAO.... I needed that.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
You are absolutely clueless. ......................................................................................................................................And in each one of those instances you were wrong then too.

You Brute!!!..............

Last edited:
So....thanks for the recommendations! I think I'm going to offer the IUL I was planning on showing them and the MoO policy. Those were going to be the 2 I offered anyway since I can't seem to get quick access to any of the companies recommended.

As for the poster giving me a contract % and phone number, I don't care one way or the other. None of my IMOs in the area offer that carrier so it was kind of helpful if I wanted to get the appointment. However, I can see how it might be misconstrued as recruiting or spamming as well. I guess the intent is what mattered more than the actual post.

I know that if someone wanted a contract for a carrier I would recommend an IMO but only if the IMO was good and only if the person indicated in some way that they wanted the IMO.

Either way I don't have a dog in this fight, it just amuses me for many other reasons. But if someone wants to get this back on track that would be awesome.

Is there a way to get a WL or IUL policy to be a limited pay that I could be missing? I was pro-term only a while ago but only because I wanted to learn that more first. Now I'm willing to see more kinds of products for the client's needs.

ugh I got one of those, too.

Client was preferred, NO medications. Then during the formal application they forgot about the cholesterol medicine, oxybutinin, and fluoxetine, colchicine, and 1-2 more as well. Apparently those didn't count since she only takes those "once and a while" when she needs it. So now she is noncompliant with the 1tpoBID or QD directions.

preferred to rated, just like you mentioned.

Back