Looking for basic whole life policy for 26 year old

Seniorgirl411

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Indiana
What company can I use for a basic, easy issue whole life policy for a 26 year old that doesn't require a drivers license?
He's a smoker, but otherwise in good health. I usually go with MOO, but they require a DL number.

What company can I use for a basic, easy issue whole life policy for a 26 year old that doesn't require a drivers license?
He's a smoker, but otherwise in good health. I usually go with MOO, but they require a DL number.
Sentinel Security, Liberty Bankers and Philadelphia American. None of them ask for a drivers license #.

Is he single or married or married with children?

If he has dependents a small amount of expensive whole life is a waste of money.

At this stage of life, with dependents, and possibly a mortgage, car payments, other debts, he needs a few hundred thousand in cheap term insurance.

An FE policy Will be the easiest, also most likely in most cases the more expensive option. Depends on what they and you are looking for. Is he applying or his parents?

As @rousemark said why no DL matters if you are going with something like Assurity Par WL. With the available term and other riders that could be a good option.

KSKJ Life. No DL required but they would want a state ID number.

The reason for no DL could be a problem. Non med to $100K. Par and non par available. 10 pay, 20 pay and life pay available. Great tobacco rates.

If a person has never had a license, then even companies that ask for a DL will usually accept them with that explanation. The reason companies ask for DL numbers is to be able to run DMVs as a bad driving record can indicate an increased risk. If a license has been revoked because of DUI. DWI, moving violations, etc. then most companies will not want to accept that amount of increased risk.

An overlooked plan that can fill a lot of niches for under age 40 is SNL Security Care.. It does not ask for DL#. Only goes to 15K and not the best commission rates but but is better than walking away without sale.

Back