Looking for guidance

Dave Stacy

I recently received my Life and Health license and went to work for another insurance company selling supplemental products. After a couple of month of training I discovered it was all cold calling and I DO NOT want to cold call and the leads I could purchase were mo more that the local business directory which I could get for free on line. A lot of the information on the "leads list " was incorrect and numbers were disconnected.
I don't mind buying leads if the price is reasonable and they are good leads; not simply a listing of local business directory.

I'm looking for a good agency/company where I don't have to COLD CALL, who can provide good leads at a reasonable price if necessary. Any suggestions?

Nothing is wrong with cold calling. I tried it for a couple of months, had good scripts but after two months and over 300 cold calls I discovered it just wasn't for me. I'm better with warm leads.

So, you gave up on AFLAC. Huh. Cold calls or warm leads may not be the issue. It could be that you give up too soon each day, each week, each list. Obviously someone in the company is making it work. Listen closer with this or your next position. What are people saying that is getting them in the door. It could be the line of product you are trying to sell. Even customers of an established company don't buy just because they are customers and you called their phone or knocked on their door.

I recently received my Life and Health license and went to work for another insurance company selling supplemental products. After a couple of month of training I discovered it was all cold calling and I DO NOT want to cold call and the leads I could purchase were mo more that the local business directory which I could get for free on line. A lot of the information on the "leads list " was incorrect and numbers were disconnected.
I don't mind buying leads if the price is reasonable and they are good leads; not simply a listing of local business directory.

I'm looking for a good agency/company where I don't have to COLD CALL, who can provide good leads at a reasonable price if necessary. Any suggestions?

Here's a sample of one of the TV commercials that are used to generate TV leads. You or anyone else is welcomed to call me.

Senior Life Insurance Company Affordable Life Plan TV Commercial, 'Important Message'

These leads come directly from the carrier and are fresh (sometimes just minutes old) and are exclusive to one agent only. If you can't sell these leads then selling is not your cup of tea. Call me...252-292-3350.

Back