Looking for properly designed EIUL from NA

Depending on circumstances and there is more to find out have the client pay half the premium and finance the rest. Get it through the 7pay test at the MEC limit. Is this for death benefit it cash build?

This is hilarious. So if someone doesn't like all the 0s on the guarantee side, what is your alternative, the stock market? Because if an IUL returns 0 for ten years straight, what in the world do you think happened to the market and economy as a whole?
Hilarious? Really? That's your understanding of the investment world? Ok.

There are ways to generate monthly income if you own stocks or ETFs, even if the market goes down or moves sideways. To think market always needs to keep going up for you to make any money is what is hilarious!

Last edited:
Hilarious? Really? That's your understanding of the investment world? Ok.

There are ways to generate monthly income if you own stocks or ETFs, even if the market goes down or moves sideways. To think market always needs to keep going up for you to make any money is what is hilarious!

You would do well to actually read what was written.

If the stock market has a 0 or negative return for ten straight years, our economy is in serious trouble. I'm not talking about being back where you started 10 years later, but there was movement up and down during that period. I'm talking about 10 straight years where the Dow and S&P are the same are lower on 12/31 than they were on 1/1. Our economy would be in serious trouble if that were to happen.

Also, what you are talking about is in no way comparable to buy and hold or IULs. Because anyone willing to do options, put, shorts, etc. is probably not looking for a more buy and hold strategy.

You would do well to actually read what was written.

If the stock market has a 0 or negative return for ten straight years, our economy is in serious trouble. I'm not talking about being back where you started 10 years later, but there was movement up and down during that period. I'm talking about 10 straight years where the Dow and S&P are the same are lower on 12/31 than they were on 1/1. Our economy would be in serious trouble if that were to happen.

Also, what you are talking about is in no way comparable to buy and hold or IULs. Because anyone willing to do options, put, shorts, etc. is probably not looking for a more buy and hold strategy.
Even if our economy were in tatters, financial markets won't go away, stock Indices won't go away and ETFs like SPY won't go away BUT IUL contracts will lapse. That is what I am concerned about. Can anyone address this?

I'm not talking about being back where you started 10 years later, but there was movement up and down during that period. I'm talking about 10 straight years where the Dow and S&P are the same are lower on 12/31 than they were on 1/1.
That's not that impossible. S&P can open at 2600 on 1/1 and gyrate and end at 2599 on 12/31 for any number of years and economy won't be in serious trouble either but that would lapse IULs. That would be so silly:)

I think I got my answer. Buying the term and investing the difference will give us bigger returns, especially, if one is willing to learn little bit about options. Thanks guys!

Yeah... I think you need a real advisor... rather than relying upon yourself.

If ALL you want is "rate of return", then you're missing more than half of the value of owning a permanent life insurance contract.

Last edited:
Back