Looking for Recent Experience with Unique Underwriters

Close! Newby "markets FE" , while Newby's partner Sells FE, as does Matt and his agents Newby's wife doesn't use her CFP, while Matt's wife does Newby Markets Med supps and annuities, while Matt's wife actually sells them Newby also lies as he's a dishonest marketer. Matt tells it like it is and Newby gets defensive and tells lies. Hell, the more I look at it, I'm your mentor! And I don't think you're anyone's hero outside of people who go to Eaters Anonymous. Remember Lois Eihorn, "laces out"

Yeah, call me when you've sold as much as me or your wife has sold as much as mine. I'll hold my breath.

And let's go tit for tat on the lies. You name one. And I'll name two. And saying you are Ginger doesn't count because I've said all along that the only thing I'm going on is you two act exactly the same.

So go...

Yeah, call me when you've sold as much as me or your wife has sold as much as mine. I'll hold my breath.

And let's go tit for tat on the lies. You name one. And I'll name two. And saying you are Ginger doesn't count because I've said all along that the only thing I'm going on is you two act exactly the same.

So go...

You sure about that? I got screen shots of you saying I was Ginger Ninja

Your biggest mistake was leaving the motorcycle sales business. Unethical people like you shouldn't be in insurance business. A Liar is a Liar period.

Again another lie by the great Wizard of Final Expense. Poor look. Especially for an over weight pirate.

Last edited:
dstb100, one thing you will learn about this industry is that there is unprofessionalism everywhere. There is no comradery. It is dog eat dog eat puppy.

Egos are big in insurance. Don't worry about what these guys are saying. If the IMO is not local to you, there is very little they can offer you in training. Most communication is non-verbal, and sales is a communication job.

Besides top contracts, you want an IMO that is staffed with people who are available when you call, who know the particulars of the products. You never want to submit business with a new carrier and have it sit there because you didn't get appointed first and no one is there to handle the contract.

Your IMO should be well-rounded. Many of the IMO's that recruit here are FE IMO's. They don't know anything about anything else. If you have $4,000-6,000 to invest in a direct mail campaign, don't want to sell anything but FE, and want to join the FE Wars, go for it.

dstb100, one thing you will learn about this industry is that there is unprofessionalism everywhere. There is no comradery. It is dog eat dog eat puppy.

Egos are big in insurance. Don't worry about what these guys are saying. If the IMO is not local to you, there is very little they can offer you in training. Most communication is non-verbal, and sales is a communication job.

Besides top contracts, you want an IMO that is staffed with people who are available when you call, who know the particulars of the products. You never want to submit business with a new carrier and have it sit there because you didn't get appointed first and no one is there to handle the contract.

Your IMO should be well-rounded. Many of the IMO's that recruit here are FE IMO's. They don't know anything about anything else. If you have $4,000-6,000 to invest in a direct mail campaign, don't want to sell anything but FE, and want to join the FE Wars, go for it.

Wow
This is actually a great post. Amazing information you can get when dishonest recruiters don't post on here all day. Bravo

Back