looking for recommendations for FEX telesales with reduced commissions for free leads.

Dow101

I just got my license and I'm ready to go. I was going to work for a company that advertised free leads for reduced commissions but they've stopped that. Does anyone have any recommendations for other companies? I can get licensed in about 15 states however, due to some recent health issues in the family that wipes out my money so I don't have anything for leads right now. Any recommendations would be great thank you.

I just got my license and I'm ready to go. I was going to work for a company that advertised free leads for reduced commissions but they've stopped that. Does anyone have any recommendations for other companies? I can get licensed in about 15 states however, due to some recent health issues in the family that wipes out my money so I don't have anything for leads right now. Any recommendations would be great thank you.

How are you going to fund the additional State licenses?

Are you appointed with any Carrier(s) presently?

I have money for the 12-15 state licenses. I even have money for a hundred leads (1300). I don't have quite enough for 200 leads and they don't want to work with me for just 100 leads. I've considered just staying in the state that I'm already licensed in and doing some mailers and then F2F appointments for a while but I don't really want to switch who I start working with. I'm not appointed with anybody my license just got approved literally yesterday.

I have money for the 12-15 state licenses. I even have money for a hundred leads (1300). I don't have quite enough for 200 leads and they don't want to work with me for just 100 leads. I've considered just staying in the state that I'm already licensed in and doing some mailers and then F2F appointments for a while but I don't really want to switch who I start working with. I'm not appointed with anybody my license just got approved literally yesterday.

I can help. Call the # in my sig.

https://agentautopilot.com gives up to 100 google banner leads a week with the system.

Same leads Family First Life sells (aged) for $11 a pop.

Ours are actually developed in real time, drop into the system automatically within seconds, and the system will call you to live transfer you to them within 60 seconds.

Then the automatic texts, emails, voicemail drops and our artificial intelligence takes over.

Not as good as Facebook leads, but as long as you’re not afraid to pick up the phone and work, you’ll get a good ROI.

The system has everything you need to sell virtually as well.

CRM
Dialer
Texting
Emailing
Calendar
A.I. Appointment Setting
Website
Pipeline Management and more

All custom built for insurance agents.

Back