Low Face Amount Single Premium

Oxford Life has a low face SPL. Here is the calculator

Oxford Life Insurance
Oxford only goes down to $5K and he was looking for $3K or $4K.

I notice that on this case at $5 K, Oxford beats Settlers now since Settlers raised their rates. Might have to look at Oxford for Single Pay. Nahh, there wasn't enough difference to warrant dealing with Oxford. :nah:

I just checked age 70 & 75, male and female and Settlers beats Oxford.

Last edited:
I was agreeing with you that you can do a EXPRESS app and be finished the entire thing in about 20 minutes w/settlers. Real shame on their rate increase though makes it hard to lead with them. Gotta wonder if most follow with new CSO ratings.

speaking of single premium whole life ... Any of the big mutual have a good single premium whole life with dividends from the big mutuals. What would be best Single premium whole life for cash accumulation ..

speaking of single premium whole life ... Any of the big mutual have a good single premium whole life with dividends from the big mutuals. What would be best Single premium whole life for cash accumulation ..

I'm not really sure which of the mutuals have a good SPWL these days.

I think Lafayette has one, MTL has one, but not sure about any others. Many do have a premium deposit account which can basically create one.

I'm not really sure which of the mutuals have a good SPWL these days.

I think Lafayette has one, MTL has one, but not sure about any others. Many do have a premium deposit account which can basically create one.

Does Penn & MA have a premium deposit acct. If so . .they don't make it easy on the illustration

Back