LTC Financial Partners

That's what I tought but I never really looked into long term care. I mostly do individual health and life and I thought the long term care premuims were similar to the health premiums but I thought that was a low offer and I have to shell out $2k for training and initial leads. I was checking to see if there were other options with training and leads without the high training cost. I know you have to invest in your business but I think thats a bit excessive. Thoughts?

That's why I think I am going to pass. Do you know of any other organization that may have a lead program and training though?

something to add to my prtfolio of products as i have been running into more clients requesting it lately. Any suggestions?

ltcfp is an imo that looks for people who want to sell ltci exclusively. if you just want to add ltci to your portfolio, then you should look at an imo that's not expecting you to devote yourself to ltci.

r u wanting to specialize in ltci?

Well, I still enjoy what I am doing now, but I would like to add LTC and get more educated on the product and possibly transition over, but I just don't have the 2K to invest when I believe that training should be free since there will be an override commision made from my efforts anyway.

for my ltci i use alecia barnette at www dot figmarketing dot com

their number is 1-800-527-1155

she provides great service and is very knowledgeable. their contracts are very competitive. they'll give you all the support you need from providing you with quotes, competitive analysis, prequalifying, etc. and if you decide to go full-time specializing in ltci, htey've got a unique method of helping agents do that.

katharine

Thanks for the info. That's what I am looking for right now. Do they have access to multiple carriers and possibly a lead program? I am sure based on what we have been talking about before that there is not a $2k investment? haha.

Back