LTC Financial Partners

Thanks for the info. That's what I am looking for right now. Do they have access to multiple carriers and possibly a lead program? I am sure based on what we have been talking about before that there is not a $2k investment? haha.

Hmmm. I went to the Fig Marketing site and all I see are annuities. (click "Products" button.) I'm using Firefox. Maybe it only works with IE. The rest of their site renders well.

I totally agree I have sold 2 Mutual care thru Mutual and our commish is 45% with renewals, and med supp we get equal commission yr 2-8 sounds a little foul to me.

Do any of you think LTC Partners has an advantage over others? Does everyone agree the $2k initial investment is a bit much? They called again and are real pushy about having me join and say that they have a rather large lead flow in my area, but I feel like its almost too goo to be true as those type of things usually don't work out. Has anyone else tried them out as well?

Do any of you think LTC Partners has an advantage over others? Does everyone agree the $2k initial investment is a bit much?

Advantage? It depends on how you define the word... and what your experience level is.

They have a sales and marketing program in place.
They have an "equity/partnership" business model in place.
They have a training model in place.

They are looking for like-minded agents to commit to LTC and share in the profits... sort of like a co-op (as I understand it.)

They are looking for people who are committed to the LTC product and willing to give it "their all" and do little of anything else.

Of course the devil is in the details, which I don't know about. However if I were convinced that I wanted to specialize in LTC, I would not see the $2K as an issue. My feeling is that if you see $2K as a lot of money, you are probably not established in this business (or in your own personal financial life) enough to join them.

On their website they have a long list of their agents. Why not call a few and ask them what you have asked here... and report back.

(Usual disclaimers apply with LTCFP)

Al

id did some goggling and found out that they have only done the bonus 2x. the guy who is there top producer got a bonus that was about 1% of his inforce book. the second time they paid the bonus they siad it was 10% higher than the first time. so that woudl mena he got 1.1% of his book. if thats all that their top agentgot what did the people at the bottom get

Last edited:
Back