LTC Financial Partners

Originally Posted by InsureGuy5
Lots of FMO's have access to multiple carriers and will do lead reimbursement without any investment by you. You should shop it around some.
Which ones, for starters?

i'ev always had better success with leads i bought myself rather than the "leads" provided by some mga. i tink a lot of the socalled leads are just recycled. i'd rather get a higher commish and buy my own.

I was also looking for possibly an IMO that would offer a lead program as well but without the high cost of training as in our discussions earlier that LTCFP charges. I just don't have the funds for that high of an initial investment. Any other suggestions in addition to the ones added?

We have a lead program for our agents; $420 for 1,000 piece lead drop. You pick the geographic area (zips) as well as demographic profile. PM me if you want details on getting appointed through UIG or the lead program.

We have a lead program for our agents; $420 for 1,000 piece lead drop. You pick the geographic area (zips) as well as demographic profile. PM me if you want details on getting appointed through UIG or the lead program.

There are others on the forum who have posted that they will do the same thing for $355/1000.

So what exactly are you providing?

There are others on the forum who have posted that they will do the same thing for $355/1000.

So what exactly are you providing?

It's really about response rates and we typically have higher response rates than the average. It was for Med Supp. but I just hand 3 agents in the NY area do a drop and have a 9%, 9% and 11% response rates. But you are right other than that it's the additional support we provide our agents that makes us different plus for our established agents we do a $10 lead program in which we do the same drop but only charge $10 per response (for established producing UIG agents)

It's really about response rates and we typically have higher response rates than the average. It was for Med Supp. but I just hand 3 agents in the NY area do a drop and have a 9%, 9% and 11% response rates. But you are right other than that it's the additional support we provide our agents that makes us different plus for our established agents we do a $10 lead program in which we do the same drop but only charge $10 per response (for established producing UIG agents)

I have never been apart of a mail drop when it involved Medicare Supplements. Is this normal for a medicare solicitation? If not, what is?

I have never been apart of a mail drop when it involved Medicare Supplements. Is this normal for a medicare solicitation? If not, what is?

Direct Mailers are very much "a" norm for Med Supps. I would say most agents marketing for Supps do it this way. Others like calling from lists, and various other ways, but mostly direct mailers.

Back