LTC Financial Partners

There are others on the forum who have posted that they will do the same thing for $355/1000.

I did a search but couldn't find any posts at $355. Do you know where I can do mailings that inexpensively? I'm working on a card now and they want $450/1000. For that price, they're providing the list too.

Any info would be appreciated.

I know this is an old thread, received an email this afternoon, looked very enticing, have never considered ltc. Of course they make it sound like the best thing since sliced bread, any comments on LTC Partners or just the bussiness itself?

I went to their "institute", and saw the man behind the curtain. They lied about their leads. They gave me 55 names of people who responded within the last 3 years and then they expect you to "dial for 10 - 12 hours/week to get 8 appt". I got 3 people who signed on to the "6 ltc quotes" and none qualified to own a policy.
Oh and by the way the contract stinks; 34% and 1% renewals until you sign up 180,000 ap.
If you have your own lead source it might work. In the training class I went to with 4 students all quit in 6 weeks with a total of 1 app placed.
They lie to get you to sign up...

I went to their "institute", and saw the man behind the curtain. They lied about their leads. They gave me 55 names of people who responded within the last 3 years and then they expect you to "dial for 10 - 12 hours/week to get 8 appt". I got 3 people who signed on to the "6 ltc quotes" and none qualified to own a policy.
Oh and by the way the contract stinks; 34% and 1% renewals until you sign up 180,000 ap.
If you have your own lead source it might work. In the training class I went to with 4 students all quit in 6 weeks with a total of 1 app placed.
They lie to get you to sign up...

Thanks for that info!

My instincts were correct on them, I doubt they would be any good even with your own lead source.

Last edited:
Im looking at getting contracted with a LTC company. Can you message me back? I am interested. Thanks

Josh

Back