LTCGlobal eats ACSIA Partners... Yummm!

Thank you bluemarlin08 for providing *some* relevant commentary. Are you with either company (LTCGA or ACSIA Partners) by chance?

Duplicate services have been trimmed. No other impact.
My source had other ideas - don't think there was much duplication to speak of.

Who cares if some of the office staff got laid off?
What difference does it make?
It has zero impact on those of us who personally produce.

I'm sure that is great comfort to the people laid off and their families. It may increase the profit for the business, but it still sucks for those laid off.

What game? You mean exposing hypocrites on this forum for what they are? (Quick re-hash: it is ok to recommend that people join larger agency, screw the said host agency on leads they receive, learn as much as they can and leave to be independent, BUT - Heaven forbid, you decide that some agency "stole" agents from career shop (as if the people are too stupid to make their own mind)... oh, no!)

Are you too dense to realize they have a horrible system for agents. The contract is all in their favor. I won't explain it again to you again.

I hear quite a few people in LTCi sales have degrees in English, thus I justly feel to be in a good company.

Didn't you say people know who you are on this forum before too ?

Interestingly - neither respondent to this thread had anything of value to contribute to the topic - no new information on what actually transpired at ACSIA Partners.

Since you had inside information about them before, why can't you enlighten us ?

Not at all. Yes, it doesn't matter to producers, but it was still an extremely insensitive comment.

a few people get laid off from cooshy management positions and you think I'm being insensitive? as we say in joisey, "gimmeabreak".

everybody's got to pull their own weight. if the company was profitable they wouldn't have sold their half of the shares. when a company's not profitable, you've got to get rid of the dead wood.

Latest posts

Back