LTCGlobal eats ACSIA Partners... Yummm!

a few people get laid off from cooshy management positions and you think I'm being insensitive?"
Is that how it works, in your view?
According to my info (which may or may not be accurate, hence my post), most people who lost their jobs had actually been contributors - those who help agents with the CRM, training, lead distribution and analysis, IT support and so on. Relatively useless "management" does not appear to have been affected. bluemarlin08 is saying however that nothing much changed - so who knows.

everybody's got to pull their own weight. if the company was profitable they wouldn't have sold their half of the shares. when a company's not profitable, you've got to get rid of the dead wood.
The story on how the deal went down (I believe) has yet to be told.

Didn't you say people know who you are on this forum before too ?
Indeed, some are good acquaintances. What is your point?

ROTFLMAO.

No one audits those numbers.
Those numbers are made up.
You can write down whatever number you want and be included in that list.

Thanks for the info, I did not know. So you believe agents would boost their numbers to get on the list. I guess there are liars everywhere.

I really need a CRM system to manage my leads. They can help me.
Don't say... You are in want of support? How about asking your upstream for a CRM system? Surely they must provide something of value for the cut they take?

Have them call me.
Perhaps someone (bluemarlin08?) can drop some referrals?
Years ago (must have been 2007 or 2008?) I met one of their IT people at the AALTCI conference (who really knew their stuff); unfortunately luring the person away wasn't an option at the time since people were greased with shares. If you (we spoke for a bit at the time about the stuff you are doing at LTCFP) are reading this - please pm me.

2/3 of their compensation goes back to the company.
Failure to learn from your competitors does not speak for your strength. Instead of being dismissive - learn what they do right.

they have to work much harder there.
Sounds like someone is quite apprehensive of going an extra mile (whistling while looking around).

Last edited:
Maybe you can back that up with some facts. I talked to them personally. If things have changed please share.
It does not make any difference - your high horse is in no danger of being left to abandon. You (obviously) don't know anything about the co - and don't have any useful info to contribute to this conversation.

It does not make any difference - your high horse is in no danger of being left to abandon.

You are an pompous ***. You try to act smart but really say nothing.

You (obviously) don't know anything about the co - and don't have any useful info to contribute

What is so important that you know about them ? Most agents want to know the details of what they offer agents. You'd rather talk about rumors and innuendos about upper management ?

Or you want to talk about office employees losing their jobs and being RIF'd. (Not sure what RIF'd mean, your word)

Last edited:
Don't say... You are in want of support? How about asking your upstream for a CRM system? Surely they must provide something of value for the cut they take?

Perhaps someone (bluemarlin08?) can drop some referrals?
Years ago (must have been 2007 or 2008?) I met one of their IT people at the AALTCI conference (who really knew their stuff); unfortunately luring the person away wasn't an option at the time since people were greased with shares. If you (we spoke for a bit at the time about the stuff you are doing at LTCFP) are reading this - please pm me.

Failure to learn from your competitors does not speak for your strength. Instead of being dismissive - learn what they do right.

Sounds like someone is quite apprehensive of going an extra mile (whistling while looking around).

Well, my upline is taking care of me just fine. Not worried about that at all. Just maybe need someone to show me what a CRM system can do for me and how to use it. You want to do implement one for me? I can pay you cash. Anything you want. Name your price.

Back