Management System Cost

I want to start this and to see if we can all help each other, it terms of pricing(save time).
I understand that all agencies have different numbers of ; employees/users/database . but still choosing management system is one of the most difficult and IMPORTANT dissension to make; COST is not the major concerns in my opinion,but it gets in away and make it harder to choose/compare ;

Especially when talking to a sales reps, Try not to focus on price as much but the actual system it self

I have spend about a month goggling/reading/requesting demos, and so on....

Agency Advantage SetUp appx; $800 Monthly; $190 - 2Users
HawkSoft(Online) SetUp appx; $1,100 Monthly; $275 - 2Users
EzLynk (+Rater) SetUp appx; $400 Monthly; $250 - 2User

AMS360 SetUp appx; $2495 Monthly; $250 - 1User (+125 add. user)
+(Service 24/7, downloads)

----------

Want to see if some one can give me a price for Applied (Like I said Im exhausted, )

Last edited:
Ajunt by QuikFuzion -

3 user - full cloud based - using Amazon Web Services - no setup fee - monthly less than any of the posts - add features as you like (credit card processing, text messaging etc). Using the latest technologies - BYOD

FYI - I do some consulting work for them (as well as couple of other vondors mentioned) - Insurance Agency Platform

I've been doing quite a bit of research myself looking for a new Agency Management System: Here are my quotes so far...

Agency Matrix: 400 Set up 249 monthly (up to 5 users)
AMS 360: 6300 Set up 125 per user monthly + 100 Support Subscription Fee + 40 Download Package.
Aspire: ? Set up 119 monthly + 69 for each additional user
QQ Catalyst: 1200 set up 189 monthly (3 users)
Hawksoft: ? Set up 237 monthly (3 users)

I've been doing quite a bit of research myself looking for a new Agency Management System: Here are my quotes so far...

Agency Matrix: 400 Set up 249 monthly (up to 5 users)
AMS 360: 6300 Set up 125 per user monthly + 100 Support Subscription Fee + 40 Download Package.
Aspire: ? Set up 119 monthly + 69 for each additional user
QQ Catalyst: 1200 set up 189 monthly (3 users)
Hawksoft: ? Set up 237 monthly (3 users)

I hesitate to respond, because I still do consulting for them (as I mentioned before I have worked with most vendors mentioned in this space) - Bottom line is Quikfuzion has figured out the small agency market - $69/month 3 user - $29 each up to 5 (not sure what happens after that) - Full Acord, Ivans etc - remarkable easy to use (OK - I work on that part) - Quickbooks is the accounting (not included). www.quikuzion.com

I hesitate to respond, because I still do consulting for them (as I mentioned before I have worked with most vendors mentioned in this space) - Bottom line is Quikfuzion has figured out the small agency market - $69/month 3 user - $29 each up to 5 (not sure what happens after that) - Full Acord, Ivans etc - remarkable easy to use (OK - I work on that part) - Quickbooks is the accounting (not included). www.quikuzion.com

Went to website to take a look as I am in the market for a AMS, not impressed. Website needs work and more info on the product.

Went to website to take a look as I am in the market for a AMS, not impressed. Website needs work and more info on the product.

sorry to hear that, but that is not in my "domain" so to speak. What I do know is that they try very hard to keep their expenses low (trust me on that!!) in order to keep their costs low for the small agencies. If there is anything that you see is missing I would be glad to pass it along!'

Thanks.

Seem OK - question to ask though - is the "good deal" for one year - I have seen some artificially low first year pricing then the prices increase dramatically after that. Not sure about this deal. It is not unreasonable to ask for a written gaurentee that prices won't increase by say 10% (or whatever) a year.

The main selling point for QQ would be no start up fees. I have worked with hawksoft before and thought it was a decent system, but have no experience with QQ

Back