Management System Cost

QQ Solutions guy here...yes, I'm a vendor (being transparent), and I would ask your indulgence to add clarification to some of the statements made as it relates to QQ, and perhaps give you some direction forward.

• No start-up fees. No contract with us either. We do provide a SLA (Service Level Agreement) and Terms of Service. In net, you're not locked in.
  • And no, we do not keep fees low in first year and hammer you in following years. We've been around 25 years, and you don't build a business with that longevity by using that pricing model!
  • While I wont go public here re pricing...the pricing referenced below, with all due respect, is not correct.

I would urge you to reach out and contact us (website gives you a pretty good overview quickly at qqsolutions dot com. Take ten minutes to find out if we are a fit or not. If so...then lets talk further. See a demo, talk to our customers. If we are not a fit...that OK to!

I hope this helps.

I will now return you to your regular "foruming"!

I sent an email to Ajunt by quickfuzion for some info. Got a email saying the guy is busy few days after the email and will reach back to me. It has now been around two weeks since that reply email. So take it as you will, but I am not impressed.

Last edited:
Blue - that doesn't sound like John, but maybe something I am not aware of. Again I ask (for some reason you have had a couple of negative comments about them) I would be very happy to look into it.

Yeah, two including the one I posted just now. I wouldn't call the first negative as it was related to their website. More like a constructive criticism since I thought the website needs more work to better market their product. That being said, I don't judge a book by its cover, so I reach out and expressed an interest for more info. Hence from my second comment. :)

I've been doing quite a bit of research myself looking for a new Agency Management System: Here are my quotes so far... Agency Matrix: 400 Set up 249 monthly (up to 5 users) AMS 360: 6300 Set up 125 per user monthly + 100 Support Subscription Fee + 40 Download Package. Aspire: ? Set up 119 monthly + 69 for each additional user QQ Catalyst: 1200 set up 189 monthly (3 users) Hawksoft: ? Set up 237 monthly (3 users)
EZlynx !!! I end up signing up for AMS360 , dumbest thing I have done in a while, well i decided not to be cheap and go with ams360, 1. Waited 2 month to start training 2. after a month in to so called training, total disappointment!!! ams360 is an old system, its not user friendly at all , slow, complex. not to mention expensive, per your contract price is not guaranteed, it will increase after first year. Anyway PM me for more info. Agencymatrix is not going to do any good for you, i had it for 1year and its still in development stage. signup for ezlynx rater and see what it can do, its easy, fast and can do more then most management system cant Once again my opinion ams360 is not going to help you. Hawksoft is ok but after all reading/comparing i did, I cant find anything that is better Ezlynx, and it only going to get better. Here a simple example ams360; when linking customers together in ams its not a hyperlink you cant click it, you have to copy it in to search field and go to that new customer file. and this just one simple thing they cant change.

The only way i could see ams be used is by 10+ agent commercial mostly, but even then, its just out dated and it only going to get worth, access looking web based management system was good 10 years ago not now,

When looking at ezlynx ask to show you how PURL works, and how you make quick notes to clients file, just that by it self is enough. And price is for up to 5 with rater + web site + client center is same you would pay for ams 2 users no rater.

Dont forget to ask about PURL , oh and you can send out documents for client to sign electronically, its link docuSign that is build in in to management system. Ok Im going to stop, advertising Ezlynx or you going to think I get paid for it.

Call ezlynx and talk to Rick he is a rep in washington state, I wish i had spoken to him back in august.

----------

Last edited:
EZlynx !!! I end up signing up for AMS360 , dumbest thing I have done in a while, well i decided not to be cheap and go with ams360, 1. Waited 2 month to start training 2. after a month in to so called training, total disappointment!!! ams360 is an old system, its not user friendly at all , slow, complex. not to mention expensive, per your contract price is not guaranteed, it will increase after first year. Anyway PM me for more info. Agencymatrix is not going to do any good for you, i had it for 1year and its still in development stage. signup for ezlynx rater and see what it can do, its easy, fast and can do more then most management system cant Once again my opinion ams360 is not going to help you. Hawksoft is ok but after all reading/comparing i did, I cant find anything that is better Ezlynx, and it only going to get better. Here a simple example ams360; when linking customers together in ams its not a hyperlink you cant click it, you have to copy it in to search field and go to that new customer file. and this just one simple thing they cant change.

The only way i could see ams be used is by 10+ agent commercial mostly, but even then, its just out dated and it only going to get worth, access looking web based management system was good 10 years ago not now,

When looking at ezlynx ask to show you how PURL works, and how you make quick notes to clients file, just that by it self is enough. And price is for up to 5 with rater + web site + client center is same you would pay for ams 2 users no rater.

Dont forget to ask about PURL , oh and you can send out documents for client to sign electronically, its link docuSign that is build in in to management system. Ok Im going to stop, advertising Ezlynx or you going to think I get paid for it.

Call ezlynx and talk to Rick he is a rep in washington state, I wish i had spoken to him back in august.

----------

Pronto - How long have you been using ezlynx?

Pronto - How long have you been using ezlynx?

Just Started, if you not in a hurry give me few weeks and I can confirm more.

Here is my advice, like "wins4more" said

"
No AMS or CRM is one size fits all. With most offering free trials or free versions I'd test whatever time allows.
"

Read his post on ams360

wins4more

State:
C:\Users\Work\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\clip_image001.gif

Our agency has used AMS360 for years and I've always found it cumbersome and not intuitive. It does handle a heavy load of work but unless you've got some decent computer skills there is a big learning curve on its functionality. And it is expensive. I've heard there are great alternatives out there but can't speak from experience.

Constant contact is super easy and affordable solution for virtual desk/phone, etc.

Overall, AMS360 isn't an out of the box CRM. But if you've got some skills or a savvy IT guy you can do some decent automation reports for production, retention and so on, client summaries, renewal lists, COI's, etc.

Our agency used Salesforce for CRM. I handled all the interface, data capturing, reporting and implementation. I was 1 of 11 sales guys, a moderately sized firm, and it was sort of overkill, and expensive. Highly customizable but cumbersome and not easily tailored to the agency's vision for relevant data and my desire for ease of use.

Again, I can't recommend an alternative but I know they're out there with some specializing in insurance.

No AMS or CRM is one size fits all. With most offering free trials or free versions I'd test whatever time allows. Everything imports/exports in CSV so if you find something better you can always switch...just like an insurance agent. B

If I could give an advice to myself, I would not sign up until I test drive it. Not a WebEx presentation they sale you on, ask for one-on-one presentation, share screen, take control on the mouse and play with it, offer to pay them couple hundreds.

See I think if company confident in their product and not scared of competition, they would have no problem, make as much info available before you sign up.

For an example got to YouTube and try to watch a video on ams360, you will find none!

they trick me in to it, by saying well we just don’t want to make it available to smaller companies because they my still stuff from us,

oh and PLUS they make you sign a contract, because they know in one year you will have so much data in their system, plus the pain of training. You will not want to move anywhere else.

AgentRun just came out with their Beta management system that is free for now. When the beta is over it'll be $29.99 a month for 10 users.

What is agentRun? Are you an employee? Full ACORD and IVANS DL available for that price?

Thanks
Yes I am.

Agentrun is a new cloud based Agency Management System (or CRM if you'd like to call it that). It runs on any modern web browser and an iPhone / iPad app is on its way as well.

We're currently adding in support for Acord forms.

Another feature we're researching is automatic downloads from carriers (Ivans does this). The reason we're researching it is because be believe we have a better method for achieving those downloads and are building a service for it.

QQ Solutions guy here...yes, I'm a vendor (being transparent), and I would ask your indulgence to add clarification to some of the statements made as it relates to QQ, and perhaps give you some direction forward.

• No start-up fees. No contract with us either. We do provide a SLA (Service Level Agreement) and Terms of Service. In net, you're not locked in.
  • And no, we do not keep fees low in first year and hammer you in following years. We've been around 25 years, and you don't build a business with that longevity by using that pricing model!
  • While I wont go public here re pricing...the pricing referenced below, with all due respect, is not correct.
I would urge you to reach out and contact us (website gives you a pretty good overview quickly at qqsolutions dot com. Take ten minutes to find out if we are a fit or not. If so...then lets talk further. See a demo, talk to our customers. If we are not a fit...that OK to!

I hope this helps.

I will now return you to your regular "foruming"!

I find it very interesting that you stated that my quote for QQ Solutions was not accurate since is the company I ended up going with. I was in fact quoted a 1200 fee to move from our old system to QQ and no start up fee if we do not transfer any data over. Maybe that's where clarification needs to be made.

Back