Manhatten / CUL - anyone using . . .

I love you too *ick . . .

Term is my new passion and I'm selling it . . .

Small Business / Worksite is just a natural transition. 2 of my current Term Clients wanting Asset Protection also own a Small Business and asked me to help their Employees.

Eye opener . . .
For a change instead of responding by calling him *ick, you should listen to him. He gave you good advice (the same many others have given you).

For a change instead of responding by calling him *ick, you should listen to him. He gave you good advice (the same many others have given you).
No way he will listen. This is why he's failed each and every time and now by splitting his "attention" to various products he will fail again.

The most successful agents stick to one product. Do an Amazon search for "Sales Lessons from the Masters" by Ken Smith. It's an easy reach and really discusses how and why being focused works.

The only thing I'll give Little Timmy is that he is enthusiastic. However he seems to do little but ask for free help on the forum instead of going to his upline. The only goal is commission. He is excited about how much he can get instead of the important thing which is helping his prospect.

Remember, this is the guy who told us how easy it was to sell insurance yet has failed every time. I don't wish him to do poorly but based upon his track record and how he is working now I suspect it's inevitable.

Rick

As someone who is going down this road, and somewhat still going down it. They are right. Getting involved in worksite when you dont even know what term carriers to pick for individual...its just a black hole. Clients are going to be asking you questions you cant answer. I've sold worksite products, even with a week of formal training 10 hours a day there's gonna be a lot of stuff you dont know.

Just refer it.

It can't be that hard . . . I'll have the basics figured out by Monday. Not going in to the Worksite business - just going to have it for my Life clients businesses . . .

I'm with Assurity for Life now and they seem to have those products too. So. I'll compare them against ML / CUL and see what's up.

No way he will listen. This is why he's failed each and every time and now by splitting his "attention" to various products he will fail again.

Never failed . . . Just learned that some of my ideas didn't work as planned . . .

The only thing I'll give Little Timmy is that he is enthusiastic. However he seems to do little but ask for free help on the forum instead of going to his upline. The only goal is commission. He is excited about how much he can get instead of the important thing which is helping his prospect.

This forum needs a guy like me. Look back 6 months. This place died when me and Amtrak took a break.

Commission doesn't even come in to play when helping a client decide what is best for them . . .

Remember, this is the guy who told us how easy it was to sell insurance yet has failed every time. I don't wish him to do poorly but based upon his track record and how he is working now I suspect it's inevitable.

*ick

I love the Non-Med Term world . . . Helped many clients get the lowest pricing on Non-Med Term on the market.

I've got my Carrier lineup - now to fine tune it and go get 'em . . .

Back